13

I said He isn't supposed to be awake and on his Phone right ? He said nah he wo- What did he Text !? I read ' can you please kinda or not get a Doctor because I'm maybe loosing a bit blood and my consciousness . '

The Doctor and a few other Medical employees rushed straight back into the Room , while i had to Suppress a Grin because he rather texts me then using the Emergency button .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

I mumbled That Dude is gonna kill either himself or me one Day . The Doctor asked me to come in his Office , so i walked after him sitting opposite of him . He said you can stay in his room , there is an extra Bed and nobody is going to ask you to leave so have fun and get him Better .

Nodding i caught the Key and walked out saying thanks after waiting two Hours so the Hospital was closing today because of an Event . I went in his Room and locked the Door after coming in , seeing him laying there made me sad but it was technically his own fault for not going to the Hospital immediately after the fight .

Silently crying my Soul out i was curled up in the Blanket and in my Wing . Passing out i woke up the next Morning at ten a.m still curled up in the blanket . Hearing a groan tightly followed by wild Wing flapping , followed by whimpering .

Getting out of the Bed i walked over grabbing his Hand carefully as i draped a Wing over him carefully to not knock anything over or so . He relaxed and his breathing pattern slowed down again , just as a Nurse came in with the Doctor again .

I didn't pay them any attention but i looked at Keigo and the Pulse counter seeing it return to normal after two Minutes . Hearing a " that's why i asked you to Stay , knowing he didn't take it good at all when you left . Where even were you ? "

I said we had stress so i went in the Park getting fresh air and then i was falsely arrested because of tax evasion wich i never did but i was mentally not stable enough to get anything out , that's how i got arrested for doing nothing wrong .

The Nurse asked how long ? I said two Years and three Months , until he found me and we talked about it for Hours with everything being explained . The Doctor said he should wake up later today and if everything works out he can go Home a few days later .

Keigo draped his Wing over mine interlocking our Feathers . I smiled being Happy and they left after i sent Demogorgon out to get me my Laptop and our phones plus Charger .

Writing an Article about the Upcoming Billboard Charts i wrote about many Pros not able to come and it being unprofessional because the ones that can't come , can't because of a Mission they have made and i texted a few pros if it was okay to use their names as an example and everyone i asked said Yes .

I wrote Keigos name as the first because he was my inspiration for the Article . Pressing send i wrote a note to the Newspaper printing company signing it with my Repoter synonym that it needs to be printed double the pieces they normally do and wait for me because i'll help passing them out Personally tomorrow morning at four .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Waking up i left a note and a Necklace with three Feathers on it around Keigos neck , so he wouldn't miss me . After passing the Newspaper out and receiving lots of positive feedback i was back before seven and before someone noticed that i was gone .

Burning the Note i took a shower and treated a few Burn marks from my Combusting yesterday . Wrapping bandages around my right lower arm i secured it and sat next to Keigo , draping my left Wing over him sleeping in with my Head on the Mattress .