03

Feeling dizzy from the Heat wich radiated from my Body , i saw with blurred vision Hawks going out and coming back as i felt relieve wash over my Body . My Eye sight got clear again once i had opened my Eyes as i saw him holding Ice against my Chest .

Hawks asked are you Okay ? I nod and said Thanks . We went in the Living room and he called someone while i was quietly sitting in front of him as he ruffled my hair to calm me down wich worked .

After a While an elderly woman came in as he opened the Door . He adressed her as Recovery Girl and she was smaller than us but she was older so we both have massive respect .

I sat down and she made basic tests as Hawks put a cooling blanket over me as he reacted pretty fast . Demogorgon stood in the Shadows as i asked y'know i sense you or ?

He came out covered in blood , scars and cuts . I asked could you please patch him up first since he is on the Very edge of dying if he stays like that ? She looked at Hawks as he nod while he held Ice against my forehead wich made a sizzling sound as soon as i came in contact with it .

Endeavour was here as well and used his Quirk to absorb the heat so everyone didn't suffer as i did wich i was very grateful for . After Demogorgon was patched up and tugged in my Bed , i got the Results .

She said as almost the Whole Top ten Heros were in the Living Room , he is as hot as Endeavours Hellfire attack times Twenty from the Heat and it is a literal Miracle that he is still alive at this Point .

Mirko asked wait how war- she opened a water bottle and poured it on me as it instantly sizzled and evaporated as soon as it came in contact with my Skin causing a massive steam cloud .

Beast Jeans asked how in the World are you so quiet !? I straight up asked what would it bring me to say that it feels like hell ? Nothing , right so I'll wait and hope i survive that and don't almost die again while showering .

Demogorgon came looking neutral and the first thing i whisper asked was what were you even doing ? I made a matori myself as a birthday present for you since i knew you like it but i Miss calculated the Time i need to get there and back he whispered .

I whispered the Urge to Hug you is Bad . Demogorgon whispered then do it heat or Fire can't do me a thing . As soon as he said that i Hugged him and felt finally at Peace .

Knowing i am a cuddle person , he knew that as well as Hawks that i need affection in shape of a good , warm and relaxing Hug . I said Thanks as he went to sleep and thought about how i could handle that Fire Within me .

As Endeavour said try to focus a single point and try to let the Heat wander , before he went out as the last one . I now sat there alone and tried to focus on moving the Heat in my Hand as i thought about using that Fire in me as an external flame in my Hand wich worked .

Hawks and Endeavour came in as i kinda got the hang of it to reduce my Body temperature for the first time . I focused the Heat within me into my open Hand as i saw a Flame coming out while my Body cooled down rapidly .

I was concentrating on the regulation of the heat amount i let out as i eventually stopped because it takes a lot of oxygen to be able to use the Flame .

A couple of seconds later i was warm again but less than before wich i was grateful for after being almost fryed from the inside .

I heared Endeavour say not bad but you need to reduce the oxygen that you allow your flame to take as it only needs a bit to work so keep it to a minimum .

After he finished i nod but decided to do that tomorrow so i won't over do it . I sat down on the Spot where i was standing a second ago as i felt extremely dizzy .