12

He had put his arm around me snuggling into my Neck . I chuckled asking what's up ? He hummed snuggling as close as possible saying Love you my Mate . Feeling my Wings twitch i buried my Head into his Shoulder having my Guard low .

Feeling him unwrap us i used my own Wings to heat my body a bit up , curling into a ball . Being moved into my Room and hearing the Door lock i felt secure in my Nest .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Seeing him walk over i felt my Wings slightly shake , watching every movement he made closely . He noticed that of course and stopped moving grinning like a Cat , so i curled up in the Nest sleeping in fast under the Blankets .

Hearing his Wings flapping madly i ignored it sleeping peacefully . Being peaceful asleep i woke up " a bit later " hearing noises i recognised fast i asked w-what- are you seriously sucking me off , in my Sleep !?

Seeing him grin through my Legs he said aw you're awake already ? I looked at him and asked so you decided that it would be nice to eat my Cock while I'm sleeping and why ?

He said it looks damn delicious and you were already dripping pre before i touched you and i like having your cock in my face . I asked so you want my Dick rubbed in your face , yeah ? He simply nod .

I said Okay , cock slapping him lightly seeing him happily taking it . Seeing him this lewd and appreciative i chuckled lowly knowing he is appreciate every moment .

His Wings puffed up ruffling as i let my Dick rest on his face saying wait . He wasn't patient and repeated please humming bird , song bird , love bird and basically everything that describes love or music with bird put behind it .

After a while i said take it good Boy , taking a sharp breath in not thinking that he would go at it with full heart and speed . He looked so fucking adorable with his puffed up Wings , the look in his Eyes while sucking my Soul out and he was insanely good .

I returned the favour being gentle but passionate feeling his Hands buried in my Hair pulling me closer . We snuggled up in the Nest under blankets after we showered and changed .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

We eventually started a binge watching of Avatar the master of the Elements . Hearing a " WHERE ARE THEY !? " He said we are fucked , chuckling i said play along when i do something and by the way we are going to fuck or at least let it look like it .

He smirked saying i get your drift , song Bird but why not real ? I smirked round 2 ? He placed his Lips on my Neck leaving a mark and not only this one . The Door opened up a few seconds later but closed with a Yelp .

I had to Kiss Keigo so i wouldn't blow our Cover but didn't mind it at all . Laying my Head on his Chest i slept in calm and secure , feeling his Wings laid over me . He was asleep and I was to cuddled in his embrace .

Getting woken up by Rumi Keigo gave her a death starre . While holding me close behind his Wing . I was just laying there thinking nothing , getting his attention i kissed his cheek and said Hi .

He wrapped his arms around me mumbling Hey into my Hair . I know he has his guard up and i have to but we are still relaxed staying like this .

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•

Rumi was gone since four Minutes or something like that and Keigo hugged me kissing me shortly after saying see you later Humming Bird . With that he flew of and i went into the " Office " continuing to plan everything with Keigos tipps he'd written down for me .