Episode 4: Never Trust a Snake

[M/n] stood beneath a blooming, Ume tree as a gorgeous dragon rested beside him, soft silver fur moving in the wind. The dragoness slowly stood, her silver scales glinting softly in the moonlight as her horns, claws, and dew claws all glow a pale green. Lowering her head, she softly nudged [M/n], who felt as if he knew who she was. Smiling, he gently ran his fingers across her face and snout, humming a familiar tune. 

His eyes snapped open, as Cole reached to shake him awake. He grabbed Cole's wrist, stopping him and scaring the black ninja. "I'm awake."

He hopped off his bed, landing beside Cole who still looked a little startled, and pulled out his GI from his wooden chest. The purple ninja had barely finished buckling the straps across his chest when Zane shot up and smacked his head on the bottom of the top bunk. [M/n] whirled around, instantly ready for a fight, only to find Zane rubbing his head as the others snickered. 

"Oh, sleeping in. You're gonna be late for training," Jay teased. [M/n] scoffed as he realized that the blue ninja had yet to change out of his own pajamas.

"Oh, how come no one awakened me?" Zane asked, glancing towards [M/n], who gave him an apologetic shrug. 

"We didn't think you wanted us to. You looked like you were having some dream," Kai insinuated, wiggling his eyebrows at the white ninja, who looked absolutely lost. 

"How do I know this isn't a dream—" Zane's question was cut off by the pillow Cole used to smack him in the face. 

"Does that feel like a dream?" Cole joked, grinning.

"No. Thank you for your help." The three laughed, having finally accepted Zane's odd nature. [M/n] smiled, amused by his brothers' antics, before they all headed up to the deck where Wu was waiting for them, so he could begin their stretches. 

"Hehe. Little slow today, huh? What exactly did you dream about?" Kai questioned, as the all lined up in front of Wu.

"I saw the Falcon again." Everyone instantly gasped, excited by what that could mean.

"Whoa. Zane, every time you see that bird, something big happens. First it leads you to the secret treehouse," Jay stated. 

"Then it led you to the Bounty," Cole added.

"All right," Wu said, interrupting their conversation. "Stretches. First, the Swooping Crane." Wu turned away from the ninja, and demonstrated the pose they were to do. 

"This time it showed me the Green and Silver Ninja," Zane whispered.

"The Green and Silver Ninja?" Jay, Kai, and Cole asked in unison, making [M/n] freeze, his expression becoming panicked before he schooled his features.

Wu turned back around to find the three in three seperate positions, all looking stupid. "That looks like the Shocked Monkey. Bad form, more focus." He turned back around, as the ninja shifted back into the Swooping Crane.

"You can't just drop a bomb like that. Spill the beans," Jay hissed. [M/n] glanced over at Zane worried he would give him up.

"Yeah, what else did you see?" Kai asked, eagerly.

"They were fighting Lord Garmadon," Zane began.

"That's what the Green Ninja's prophecy said. That he would defeat the Dark Lord. But did you have a chance to see which one of us was him or the Silver Ninja?" Kai demanded. 

"Yeah."

"Did you see?" 

"I could not tell. The Green Ninja shared attributes each of us possess, and the Silver Ninja gave no hints to his identity," Zane explained, glancing over at [M/n] in confusion when he noticed how relieved the ninja looked.