S2 Postlude Episode 3: Forelsket

(Adj.) The euphoria you experience when you are first falling in love. 

------------------------

Jay practically dragged [M/n] by the wrist through Collection Éclipse, a formal wear shop that Cole's father, Lou Brookstone, frequented and had recommended. The massive store had proffessional tailors, and seamstresses, proffessional jewlers, proffessional *cobblers, suits, jewelry, formal shoes, and dresses. The four had decided to go with a more semi-formal wear as neither Lloyd nor [M/n] would be too comfortable in the stuffy suit jackets. 

Kai had decided to tag along to grab Lloyd's clothes and shoes, without the ninja, so their suits would match. The Golden Ninja himself was spending the day with his father and mother to catch up.

The Dress Shirt section was their first stop, where Zane, Cole, amd Jay spent 15 minutes arguing about what color would work best. [M/n] dissappeared after the first five minutes and found the tailor for the section and got a black silk dress shirt in a *modern fit, with *french cuffs, *dart pleats, and a *dress shirt pocket. The three were embarrassed when [M/n] returned with the shirt, and were quick to lead him to the next section, Vests. 

This time the three worked together and found a dark metallic purple and black paisley jacquard silk vest that perfectly matched the dress shirt. Within minutes they had found the matching tie and hanky for it, before they moved onto the Trouser section. 

In the Trouser section, [M/n] picked a pair of black, slim fit, trousers and quickly moved on. 

In the Shoe section, the Silver ninja had the cobbler add silver shoes buckles to the black, leather, *monk-strap boots he had picked. The last section was the Jewelry section which took the longest. 

A pair of silver, Augustus Ceasar *cufflinks and a silver ring with a celtic knot, that paired well with his own amethyst celtic knot necklace, completed the look and they were quick to pick up his shoes and pay for everything. Kai refused to let [M/n] see what he had bought for Lloyd, and the other three had Zane take him back to their apartment so he could rest. 

That night was spent tossing and turning as his own nerves mixed with Lloyd's own anxiety and excitement. 

The next day passed far too slowly for [M/n] who was impaitently waiting for 5'o'clock to roll around. Instead of sitting around, [M/n] stress cleaned his room, the living room, and the kitchen before stress baking 3 different Greek desserts; *baklava, *rizogala, and *kadaif. Zane helped him with the desserts, looking incredibly amused before taking over the dishes so the ninja could get ready. 

After a nice, relaxing, hot shower, he dried off and caught a glimpse of the nasty scar along his chest and the multitude of scars along the rest of his body. He wrapped the towel around his hips and stared at the waxy burn scars covering the top left of his body. The ninja had noticed that the ones near his face had healed better than the ones along his arm and chest but it did little to comfort him. 

[M/n] rubbed at the rune on the base of his throat and wondered how Lloyd could look at him without disgust or fear after everything. 

When his phone rang, he twitched, muscles tensing before they relaxed and he picked it up.

"Hello."

"Hey, I was just wondering what the plans are for tonight? So I can properly prepare, you know," Lloyd stated. 

"Absolutely not, Liakáda. Nice try though," [M/n] said, smiling softly. 

"Dang. At least I tried," Lloyd joked, before his voice shifted into something more serious. "Though, that wasn't the only reason I called."