H.E.A.A

Happily ever after agency

Chapter One

*TV static and loud crashing noises*

"So hi again. We are back I guess and well just as a heads up to you guys this is not gonna start off too great. I mean Granny's now got cotton balls for hair- wait I mean um *cough* the plot is gonna be super action packed I mean just wait until you see what happens to Wolf in a few scenes from now."

"I'll tell you now (Y/n) it is not funny."

"No it wasn't... it was hilarious."

"Ugh. And I can't fire you anymore. Stupid job taking away my blackmail."

"AHA! Well anyways you are probably wondering what in the goodie green woods we're here. So to start for like three or four years. You see, um so we took the job that Mr Froggo offered us at Happy ever after agency. And we've been doing alright. And by we I mean me because I'm up and chilling with the hood sisters and Red while the others do the work. So let's start off with... hmm let's see here... OH! The night of the mission. See you guys in a jippy."

.
.
.

3rd person POV

"Once upon a time there were five unlikely hero's. Red Riding Hood...

Her Granny...

The not so big bad Wolf...

A Tormentive Reporter...

And an over caffeinated squirrel named Twitchy...

Together they defeated the evil plans of a very bad little bunny and came to work for me. My name is Nikki and I run the happily ever after agency. An organisation dedicated to making happy endings for everyone. As we say in the HEA, it's not just a fairytale it's an adventure.

Recently, Red took an absence to train at secret location with the legendary sisters of the hood. (Y/n) went with her to watch her even though many suggested it was to give her some of her own training and that Red was probably looking after her. This left the team in a bit of disarray. Just as we were about to meet a terrible threat, not only to the HEA, but to happy endings everywhere.

It started one night when we received an anomanous tip that two children were being held in a gingerbread house by a witch, with a wicked appetite."

A target was placed onto a hunched figure with messed up hair. "Alfameter, witch sighted in window."

"Which window?" Another voice came from the speakers.

"Affirmative." The first voice responded.

"What?" The other one asked in confusion.

Meanwhile Nikki and a man in purple where in a investigation van. "Rescue team Alfa, stand by for go order."

"Agent Fuzzy moving into position." The feminine voice from prior informed.

"Alfa leader here confirmed mother goose, rescue team standing by." Granny Pocket whispered looking at the house from behined a tree.

"Looks like Red and (Y/n) are no shows again." Wolf complained from behined Granny.

"Wolf, we talked about this. Reds on assignment ment and (Y/n)s looking after her." Granny calmly replied.

"I'm supposed to be at home watching a movie with (Y/n) but I showed up and (Y/n) has to look after her." Wolf responded with popcorn in his hands.

"Look dog. I know you miss them. We all do. But those poor kids are going to become baked goods any minute now. I need you to concentrate on what's going on here." Granny practically hissed back.

"Yo Froggy! What's the story on Red Riding Rogue and her unwilling babysitter, who should the one being babysitted?" Wolf asked Flippers.

"Wolf she is training secretly and (Y/n) is watching over her." Flippers answered agitated with the wolf.

"What kind of secret training? Is it dangerous for the babysitter or no?-" Wolf quickly added.

"Not now." Flippers groaned annoyed.

"Okay, okay. You wanna reassign them? It's your agency." Wolf added.

"Thank you." Flippers groaned turning off the intercom.

"So we all agree that I don't need secret training? Or maybe I should help babysitt with (Y/n)." Wolf contacted him again.

"Wolf!"

"Can we all agree that my talent comes naturally.-" Wolf was interrupted by a now angry Flippers.

"Wolf! Get off the channel!" Flippers yelled causing Wilf to flinch as Granny looked through her binoculars into the home. The witch laughed evilly as Granny saw the witch preparing to eat the children.

"Those kids don't have much time." Granny pointed out as Wolf spoke up.

"Don't sweat it Granny dynamite, with the two girls gone I need to step up. Well, I called out the big guns."

•••

Thanks for reading

Words :775
Vote
Comment
Share