The bandit is...

(Here we gooooo so close to the end)

Red dropped her hood as she left the house....

Meanwhile back in the house everyone sat playing cards as a red hood floated in unnoticed and grabbed the recipe book from a sleeping police officer and left again.

Time skip

Everyone but Red sat in the living room as Flippers spoke.

"It would seem that all of you came together tonight by mistake... maybe you naught neighbours butted head so we could get to the real truth."

"The Goody Bandit." Wolf confirmed causing (Y/n) to nod and jot down something onto a notepad.

"Thats right! The bandits still at large. There's been a lot of finger pointing tonight but now... all fingers point yo the bandit." Flippers said.

"Not my finger." Kirk said as he began sucking on his finger.

"Oh no. You were just out damaging forest property, cutting down the the red woods we all call home. Big guy like you could take whatever you want from little goody loving creatures couldn't ya?" Flippers interrogated.

"But someone robbed me! Have we lost track of that?!" Kirk exclaimed.

"Thats right someone did maybe a snack food competitor right Granny!" Flippers accused.

"Now hold on a pea picking minute! I may be devil liar full of secrets and deception but thats no reason to be suspicious!" Granny defends.

"A woman like you could have a lot to gain stealing all those recipes-" Flippers was cut off by Grizzly.

"And thats how she makes her goodies so good!"

"Or she could just be another victim... of a hungry wolf!" Flippers accused again.

"Ah the Wolf did it, talk about profiling." Wolf grumbled.

"Why should we trust someone who wears disguises for a living?" Flippers asked.

"Maybe he's not a Wolf at all!" Grizzly exclaimed.

"You got me a I'm a poodle just haven't been to the barber shop in a while." Wolf said sarcastically.

"IS THIS ALL JUST A BIG JOKE TO YOU!?" Grizzly yelled.

"Look he didn't do anything wrong!" (Y/n) exclaimed.

"Yes yes you're right and that's why the bandit is someone else right (Y/n)?" Flippers accused once more.

"Woah woah hold up how could I be the bandit what would I gain?" (Y/n) questioned in panic.

"Well you wanted a raise and didn't get it so why not steal recipes to sell them and get a better business?" Flippers asked.

"What I-"

"She didn't do anything wrong i gave her the job of watching the little kid." Wolf interjected.