Granny's story

(We are so close to the end of this and I'm so sad)

"Then it all points to granny." Grizzly confirmed.

Granny walked in and sat down.

"What about it Granny? Maybe you're not the sweet little goody maker everyone think you are. Are you stealing recipes to protect your sugar coated kingdom?" Flippers interrogated.

"Oh no Mr Flippers. The only crime I've committed is making my goodies unlawfully delicious!" Granny says as everyone looked over to see one of the pig policeman holding a bag of grannys goodys.

"My granny doesn't keep secrets and even if she did she'd tell me about it

"My granny doesn't keep secrets and even if she did she'd tell me about it. We tell each other everything...right granny?" Red interjected.

"Sure dear. Mostly" Granny muttered.

"Mostly?" Red questioned.

(Y/n) who stood behind her next to a pig policeman bent down to his level and asked quietly "Can I have one of those?" The pig handed her a goody. "Thanks."

"What are you hiding from your girl." Flippers asked.

"My family worries to much I- I didn't want them to find out." Granny said hurriedly.

"Find out what?" Flippers asked.

"Yeah what?" Red asked.

"HEY CHIEF! Check this out." Everyone walked over to see a closet filled with trophies for different sports.

Everyone one gasped and murmered.

"Dam that's a lot how did she not break her back?" (Y/n) whispered.

Granny walked towards the closet.

"I've noticed you have three g's tattooed onto the back of your neck... that's appropriate since there are three strikes against you." Flippers stated.

"Its true, I'm not like other grannys I never did like the quilting beads and the bingo partners I'd rather live life to the extreme."

Story

Granny sat on a chair talking with Red on the phone.

"A trip up the mountains to dangerous for a little girl." Granny says.

"I'm not so little anymore." Red groaned.

"Please dear just keep the recipes there and everything will be fine."

"But-"

"I have to go now, my programmes on, kisses." Granny hung up the phone.

"Time to shred some powder!" Granny then exclaimed skiing out of the house.