The beginning to an end

Red riding hood....

You probably know the story.....

But there is more to every tale that meets the eye...

If you want to know the truth....

You've got to flick through the pages...

There was a house. At the door was a young girl. She knocked on the door and opened it ,walking in. "Granny...It's me Red... is everything okay?"

"Oh uh yeah sure thing come on in!" A raspy fake voice said.

The girl stepped closer to a bed that laid her 'grandma'. "What?... Who are you?"

"I'm ya grandma."

"Your face looks really weird granny."

"I've been sick I uhh..."

"Your mouth doesn't move when you talk."

"Ah plastic surgery grandmas had a little work done... now come on over here let's have a look at ya."

"Sooo... What's going on grandma?"

"Oh this and that doing alot of quilting.....sooooo you got the loot?"

The girl looked at her 'grandmas' hands "woah...what big hands you have."

"Oh um better to scratch ma back with."

She moved her attention to her 'grandmas' ears "and what big ears you have!"

"Ohhhh the better to hear dear... many criticisms... old people just have big ears dear."

"And granny what big eyes you have!"

"OH ARE WE JUST GONNA SIT AROUND HERE TALKING ABOUT HOW BIG IM GETTING!? You came here for a reason didnt ya so tell old granny what ya got in the basket."

"Ugh granny what bad breath you have!"

"ALRIGHT!!" the 'grandma' ripped off a mask to reveal a wolf.

The girl screamed "You again!! What do I have to do get a restraining order?!"

"Settle down little girl I'm onto you." He jumped in front of her. The girl got into a kun-fu fighting stance.

"HEEYA!"

"Leave it Red-fu you've been dogding  me all day but now you might as well give up." He said getting a metal stick from the fireplace. (A/n idk what it's called)

The girl screamed and ran into a living room and said "HEEYA you crazy wolf. What have you done to granny!?"

The wolf grabbed her arm. "I've taken granny down and your next!"

All of a sudden a tied up old lady  jumped out of the closet and another younger girl jumped out from behind the sofa. (or couch)

"GRANNY!"

"Its you that's not right! Wait why aren't you hidden?!"

CRASH

A woodsman with a large axe jumped through the window causing everyone to scream in panic.