The Woodsmans story

(Imma try make this short since the woodsmans story ain't that important)

The woodsman walked in hitting his head on the way and sat down.

"My, my you're a big fellow aren't ya? Like popping down to the tool store aye?" Flippers said rhetorically.

"Look this a big and tall mistake! I would not hurt a butterfly!" The woodsman defends.

Bill throws down the axe in front off him. "Then what's this, a letter opener!?" He exclaims.

"Yeah that's a funny accent you got there choppy!" Grizzly states.

"Yes because ze Germans accent makes you immediately a suspect to ze mean grizzly bear who steals ze pic-a-nic bazkets." (Y/n) says in a mock German accent.

"Leave the room." Grizzly growls.

"Yes ma'am!" (Y/n) leaves the room still holding her glass of water.

"I can do the cowboy accent 'howdy partner'." The woodsman says.

"Indeed you can. Say before you ride off into the sunset. You think you can russle us up some information?"

"I will do my best..." Kirk confirms.

"How about explaining what you were doing out in the forest today?" Flippers asks.

"OH! I'm working to make good my call back!" Kirk explains.

"Your what what?" Bill asks confused.

"Pauls buneon cream has the soothing formula to make the buneons head for the hills."

"This guys a loon." Chief Grizzly whispers.

"Watch it chief my mammas half loon." Bill warns.

"A call back... you mean like for an audition?" Flippers asks.

"Yes! For the buneon cream. I must find my woodcutting self." Kirk says.

"What?" Grizzly asks confused.

"For the commercial he's an actor." Flippers answer.

"Oh boy...." Grizzly growls.

Story

(Sorry but I'm gonna skip some off the audition!)

Time skip (by (y/n) stuffing picnic baskets in Grizzlys car.)

Kirk accidently threw the axe deeper into the studio.

"Thanks for coming in have a nice day. NEXT!" The director yelled.

Kirk left discouraged.

"That was my first audition in months. Then it was back yo my day job. I drive a schnitzel truck... It's not such a bad job. After all I bring much joy to the children."

"SCHNITZEL!!!!"

The director called Kirk telling him he got a call back and he needed to get a more believable woodsman act going and to quote on quote 'find an axe and start swinging'. So he set further into the woods.

(I don't know how to write the next bit do here)

*montage of Kirk being insane*

He ran faster and faster screaming.

He got launched through the window and caused everyone else to let out screams of shock and fear.

Interrogation room

"So you didn't jump through the window you were pushed?" Flippers asked.

"Yes." Kirk confirmed.

"By a tree?" Flippers asks again.

"Uh yes!"

"Because you were pretending to be a woodsman?"

"Uh that's right."

"To sell foot cream?"

"I got the call back!"

"And good for you. Well I think it's safe to say that our friend here knows the least about anything or anyone in this room." Flippers deadpans

"Exactly! What does that mean?" Kirk asks confused.

"That it all points to granny..." Chief Grizzly says.

(Sorry I know this chapter was terrible but I wanted to get this out before school on Monday.)