Wolfs story

(It's ma boy wolfs turn you're gonna be a little more involed in this one!)

3rd person pov

Wolf sat down as Grizzly leant into the table beside him.

"Can I get a drink?-" Wolf began before being cut off by chief.

"No."

(Y/n) snorted. "I'm a favourite haha." She said to Wolf sticking out her tougne making him roll his eyes.

"You're not I told you to be quiet!" Grizzly growled.

"Oh! Go steal some picnic baskets." She deadpanned.

"Is she always like this?" Chief said annoyed.

"She bought herself chocolate on the way here knowing her she ate it and that's the recipe for a five year old! hehe!" Twitchy said in a speedy voice.

"So Mr Wolf. Can I call you Wolf?" Flippers asked.

"You can call me sheala. I like long locks and fresh flowers." Wolf casually said.

"Quit playing around wolf! You're looking at three or five or an shoe with no windows so start singing!" Chief Grizzly yelled.

"Your face looks familiar and so does yours." Flippers said pointing at Wolf and (Y/n).

"We get around the forest." Wolf said.

"What do you do for a living Mr Wolf?" Flippers asked.

"We're Shepards-" he got cut off by Bill nearly hitting him with a bat.

"Ugh! Hey!" Wolf exclaimed.

"You might as well confess I told them everything!" Red exclaimed accusingly as she pointed at Wolf as (Y/n) tried calming her down.

"Could you keep her away from me please!?" Wolf questioned.

"I remember you! Three years ago on the Stiltskon case you were snooping around for a lead on his real name!" Flippers informed.

"I was close to. I was gonna go with Greg, Greg Stiltskon." Wolf said.

"Hey! Uh! Wait a minute Flippers. You saying this guys a cop?" Grizzly asked.

"Worse he's a reporter." Flippers said.

"A what!?" Red asked as she looked at (Y/n).

"And I've got the real story." Wolf said.

In story

"I'm an investigating journalist. You've probably read my column called 'Facts and Fairy Tales' ...

(Y/n) and I spent the last six months undercover investigating the so called Goody Bandit

...(Y/n) and I spent the last six months undercover investigating the so called Goody Bandit. As more goodies go missing the trails gotten higher."