lets lock 'em up!

3rd pov

Police and reporters were everywhere.

A police car drove onto the scene and stopped the door opening and a bear with police outfit came out. Reporters surrounded him.

"Chief Grizzly are the suspects inside connected with the goody bandit?"

"Yeah uh no, no dont put that Maxine we don't know anything yet. "Grizzly replied in a urgent matter.

"Is the house made of gingerbread sir!?" Another reporter loudly questioned.

Grizzly brought his hand to his chin"I don't think soooo I uh-"

"Did ever eat gingerbread!?" The reporter interrupted.

"Alright, alright, alright thats enough of question, Jerry come on get these people back!"

A raccoon stepped forward."Alright back it up let the chief do his job! Come on you with the feathers back behind the snake,back."

Chief Grizzly walked towards a white bird police man while mumbling to himself. "Oi Billy"

The bird turnt around and exclaimed " CHIEF! "

"Alright so what uh we got?"

They both continued to walk towards the houses. "Ah it's just a domestic disturbance, breaking and entering, wielding an axe without a licence, intent to eat!"

"I get the picture any connections with the recipe robberies?"

"You mean the goody bandit? Could be the house belongs to granny pocket."

"The cook book lady?"

"Yeah that's the one."

They open the door...