The Sisterhood

(Who wrote this movie? Also... sorry for the long break!)

3rd person Pov

On an ancient bridge with great length and an enormous amount of mist stood-

Okay, I'm too lazy for this! On the ridiculously long bridge walked Red, who held a basket of treats in her hands. She looked down at them with a smile before it suddenly dropped at the sound of hefty footsteps. She looked up with a slight gasp as her eyes lay upon an ogre that slowly emerged. He stopped continuing to glare with a light growl.

"Uh... Hi." Red awkwardly waved up at him.

That's when the most stereotypical character was introduced.

"So you think you can deliver that basket of goodies across my bridge, do you?" his form leaned over her almost intimidatingly with his hands on his hips.

Red smirked. "Uh-huh."

The ogre raised a finger. "Oh, no, no, no! You did not just say that. I did not hear that!" he quickly began flapping his hands around in disbelief. "There ain't no way my bridge is being crossed by some muffin-delivering, red-hood-wearing, fairy-tale-cliche, little girl. Get up outta here!"

Red then flipped backward and motioned toward him. "Bring it."

The ogre just laughed before revealing two other arms. (Idk where from so don't ask) he held a club in his left hand and a hammer in his right.

( ICAN'TWRITEFIGHTSENES)

Time skip!

"Show me the seven-layer kick."

Three of the elder sister proceeded to perform a almost unreal kick while being surrounded their peers.

"Show me the spatula."  The old instructor called out another order.

A woman attacked another with nothing but wooden spoons but was only disarmed and flipped on her stomach with only a spatula.

"Show me the flying rolling pin!" she finally called out as she rubbed her hands together.

She had a rolling pin thrown at her face...

Y/n, who was stood next to the old lady and nearly had her dentures fly into her face, stepped back with a cringing expression. "Ooo... That's gotta hurt- um... Oh Red! how was training?" She called out to her friend awkwardly.

Red had been struggling with training and Y/n well... she pretty much got it in the first two months and was just too lazy to continue training. 

Don't ask her to do anything fancy or she will complain-

"Hey! We're doing movie stuff here!"

OKAY SORRY YEESH! So anyway...

Her question was answered by Reds expression as the leading sister spoke to her, and stepped on the elders head. "Red, I know you came with much to prove, but your task was to deliver the basket." they stopped in front of the temple stairs and continued. Y/n stood there... awkwardly.

"You heard what he said about my Granny." Red defended tiredly with frustration as Y/n looked between the two confused.

"Wait- he said stuff bout my girl Abigail? Oh hell no. You better of given him a world of pain, girl." Y/n butted in and earned a glare from the leading sister.

"He used your desire to please Abigail as just a test. A sister finds her own path, her true inner power. Besides, honey, we're starting to run low on combat instructors."

"Oh, come on. Really. I barely touched him." Red defended as he was wheeled past, babbling nonsense.

Y/n smirked. "If only I could've done that to Grizzly." She smirked before patting Reds shoulder. "That's my girl!" she cheered with a snicker causing the younger girl to smile proudly.

That's when Reds phone rang. "Sorry, I should take this." she said simply before walking off to the side. "Nicky, what is it?" she asked nervously over the phone before her face fell.

After the phone called ended Red explained the situation and the began walking through the temple. "Why would anyone want to kidnap my Granny?" Red questioned in worry and confusion.

Irene spoke up. "Red, at the end of every sisters training, she faces the ancient trial by truffle, in which the student has to recreate the sisterhoods most powerful culinary confection. For over a thousand years that recipe has been our secret, its making only understood by the best of us."

"Now that you mention recipes I haven't called Tracey in a while..." Y/n spoke to herself. (THROWBACK!! gosh it's been ages)

"What had that got to do with Granny?" Red asked confused as they stopped before a vault.

"Very few sisters complete the truffle, one of them was your grandmother, Abigail Puckett." The vault began opening. "The power of this goodie is so great, it must be ever kept from those who would misuse it. Like those wannabes at the food network."

"Holla! Rachel Ray's the devil!" one of the sisters called out.

Red stood flabbergasted. "This is where you keep all the recipes?" 

"No, just the one." Irene said dramatically as the smoke cleared. "The Norwegian Black Forest Feather Cake Truffle Devine!" everyone gathered around it. Irene picked it up. "But around the kitchen, honey, we just call it the super truffle." She said simply before blowing dust off it.

"Cool, what makes it so super?" Red asked with fascination.

"Anyone who eats it becomes unstoppable, in strength, and thought, and speed."

"Eh, I've seen a frog detective with a pet dog. I don't think anything can beat the wickedness of that..." Y/n chimed in again as everyone glanced at her confused. "What? He's my boss. I can complain as much as I want-"

"Anyway, sounds good." Red commented about the goodie.

"Too good." Irene stated as she the opens the box causing it to glow a bright gold. 

Red peered into the box along with Y/n. "So.. How did you make the recipe invisible?"

"I have to admit it's pretty lack lustre-" Y/n added onto Reds question.

At these comments Irene inspected the box before cursing. And that's when mayhem ensued.

As Red was sent off Y/n stood off to the side and thought for a moment... Stolen recipes... Granny kidnapped... sneaky villain... "Boingo has to be involved..." She mumbled to herself...

Words : 971

VoteCommentShare:)

(I'M BAAAAAACK)