Mr Flippers!

"Not so fast Grizzly!" A frog with a small dog on a leash walked through the door. "That's the problem with you bears always growling up the wrong tree."

On one side of the frog the three pigs saying,"Hey Nikki!" And the Bill laughed out, "Haha you on case Nick?"

"Nope just stopping by to have a sasbirona... say Tommy gotta sun leaf?"

"Uh no."

"Didn't think so."

Grizzly then asked,"Nikki Flippers what are you doing here this is my case?"

"Well someone hibernated on the wrong side of the cave... that's all the right, thought the circus was in town of course I see i was right-"

"Your to late Nikki I got this case all wrapped up!"

"Is that right?"

"Yeah!"

"They got us all wrong Mr Flippers!" The red hooded girl spoke up as Nikki walked towards her.

"Oh I don't know you look pretty dangerous to me. what's your name?"

"Red"

"And why do they call you that?"

"Why do they call you Flippers?"

"Uh no reason."

"They call me red because of this red hood I wear."

" what about when you're not wearing it?"

"I usually wear it."

"Remind me why I'm here again." The (e/c) girl said.

"Who are you then?" Flippers asked.

"(Y/n)."

"Alright."

Grizzly then shouted, "Recipes have been coming up missing all over Forest, Goody Shops have been going out of  business for months and the trail ends here, I've got a case to close!"

"Slow down chief we've got five suspects and that means five stories if we get people talking on that someone will spill the beans."

One of the pigs then exclaimed, "BEANS!"

Wolf then asked "Look can I just make a quick phone call? GAH!" Only to get zapped with an electric rod.

"There's no way outta this idiot." (Y/n) spoke up sarcasticly then continued "Because you know we totally have motive and the big bad bear chief over there wants to go sleep."

Then Red spoke up,"I'll tell you what happend."