prolouge(edited)

3rd pov

The movie "What Has Been The Truth of the Ninja", has been very popular around the adults, teenagers, and youngsters.

This movie has another 4 movies which are deemed to be as exciting and interesting as the first movie. Which made more people more interested about this.

The first thing they had noticed was that there were no protagonists at all! Which made it more interesting.

They will have multiple theory as to who's the protagonist but to no avail all of them were wrong.

They even interviewed the director, but the director just simply brushed the topic which made them more invested in the movie.

While the others were busy theorising, the others were there for the characters, the characters were all simpable so why not simp?

All of the thirsty simps agreed and one of them was Naruto.

Naruto was both fascinated about the fact that there are no protagonist and being a simp for the Canon fodders!

Aside from being a simp himself, the boy also has some admirers.

I mean who wouldn't?

He has very stunning genes. With his golden locks that seemed like fairy dust was sprinkled in them and his addicting doe cerulean eyes that will bring a shame to the color blue.

His soft baby cheeks that has three slits in each of them, it was his birthmark although it's unusual it served as his another charm.

His perfect heart shaped lips that looked as soft and kissable.

He has feminine looks rather than manly looks. He is 5'9 tall he is pretty average in terms of height but it didn't falter his godly looks.

His full name is naruto uzumaki, he was an orphan ever since he could remember, as curious as he was to who his parents are, or why did they set him up for adoption, he just disregards this and continue on with his life.

His look was unnatural to the people and always thought that he was a foreigner.

For his looks he was always a target of getting robbed because of how fragile and harmless he looked, despite of how he looked Naruto was taught self defense back in their orphanage but he endured this and even learned how to hide his money until he graduated from higschool.

He chose to go into a normal college despite his other scholarships to different prestigious college the reason is because he cannot afford the foods there and also he lacks money.

The college was only two minute walk away from his apartment which was a win situation for him because he doesn't have to pay for transportation expenses.

Naruto also made some friends from the art department!

His life was really peaceful other than him and his bestfriends, but then one dare change his life forever.

He and his friends were having a sleepover at naruto's apartment playing truth or dare.

When it was naruto's turn to pick. "Yo naruto, truth or dare?" Asked amelia his bestfriend since kindergarten asked.

"I ain't a chiken so dare!" Naruto confidentially said, as his female friends looked at each other smiling evily as if hey can read each others thoughts.

"Then, i dare you to send a form in the 'xxx-xxx-xxxx' indusrty as a trainee!" Said amelia jokingly, naruto looked shocked and dramatically gasp.

"Le GaSp*" the 4 laughed together as naruto wiped his tears away from laughing.