chapter 12

"So let us talk about this" the third hokage said as he looked at the man infront of him who seemed a little bit distracted with the book in his hands.

"What is there to talk about, hokage-sama?" The man asked, his eyes never leaving the orange covered book.

The older man just simply sighed at the mans ignorance but simply disregarded it and kept talking.

"I must have informed you about your new disciples have I or have I not?" The other man hummed as he kept on reading the book.

"Have you read their informations?" The hokage asked as the man hummed again.

Seeing that the other party was not listening, the 3rd hokage felt a headache coming.

"Well, if that's all, may I excuse myself?" The other man asked the elder man.

The hokage felt that there is no point talking to him and excused the younger man.

As the door closes, the 3rd hokage let out an anger sigh as he then returned to his biggest enemy.

"Paperwork" he groans as he aggressively pressed his brush on the empty paper, the same paper piled up in the whole room.

After leaving the hokage tower the man didn't  left to his apartment instead, he went into a suspicious bookstore.

"What should I do?" Naruto asked himself as he had nothing to do.

He already cleaned, cooked, ate, train and read, yet even after all of these. He still felt some energy left.

After a whole hour of deciding what he should do, I took the seal that was on my closet and opened it.

I then looked at the seal and find the mistakes after I found the mistaked I immediately fixed them.

After fixing the errors I then took all of the other seals and fixed all of them. I kind of stole these steals in the abandoned storage in the anbu building.

It such a waste you know?

After fixing all of them, I then took a bath, changed my clothes before I went to my bed and fall asleep.

I woke up feeling refreshed and looked at the clock. It's currently 3 in the morning. I sighed and took my clothes before I entered the bathroom.

After taking a bath, I changed my clothes and brushed my teeth before going out.

I then cooked some egg and toasted the bread before I ate them. I then drank some milk and brushed my teeth again.

I took all of the stuffs that I need later on and I then trained for a bit before taking another bath.

I dried my hair with the towel before I went to the academy.

By the time that I arrived it was already 7:20 am. There are many students in the classroom already, I then sat in a vacant chair and waited for iruka-san.

After a few hours had passed, all of the students were present and we waited for the teacher to arrive.

While they waited, they talked to their friends. "I wonder whose ny genmate? I hope that it's sasuke..." said a girl not too far away from me.

"No! Sasuke will be surely in the same group as me!" Said the other girl. Soon, every girl fought on Sasuke. Very normal morning.

Note the sarcasm. But anyway Iruka-san then silenced the class and began to perform a speech.

"Good morning everyone! Today is a very exciting day for all of you, as today is the day you guys will be assigned to a team to work with for the next chunin exam!

And this very day you will experience what it is like to be a ninja! Now without further a do, let us introduce you to your genmates!"

Iruka said as he then read the teams outloud. After saying six teams he called my name.

"Team 7! Uzumaki Naruto, Haruno Sakura, and Uchiha Sasuke!"

The other girls who did not get Sasuke as their genmate whined and argued, while Haruno Sakura cheered as she is in the same team as Sasuke.

After the calming down the students, Iruka-san then continued to announce the others team.

"Ok so that's all everyone, I congratulate you again for becoming a ninja! Everyone will wait here for your new sensei to arrive, until then goodbye everyone" Iruka-san said emotionally as he wiped a small tear from the conrner of his eyes.

Little by little, the others were taken by their sensei and it was just team 8 and team 7.

A few hours had passed by and a pretty lady went inside, it was Asuma-san's lover, Sarutobi-san.

"Are you our sensei?" I asked as Sarutobi-san answered. "I'm sorry to say this but no, sorry Naruto" I nodded my head and rested my head on the table.

After taking the team 8, it was now team 7 that was remained. I sighed as I recalled whose team 7's teacher. Hataki Kakashi.

And as if on cue, our teacher had finally arrived. Welp...sort of, it was a clone but anyway.

"Meet me at the rooftop" the clone said before it disappeared.

To be continued.

Hi guys! I finally updated hehe, anyways I hope you guys enjoy this chapter and see you soon!