chapter 9

After the uchiha family, visited, the blonde, they, tried to fill up an adoption paper, but it was refused by the civilian council.

It was fustrating, to think about it, and after the baby has been, signed in an uknown orphange, they couldn't find him.

And now, they were at their home, still regretting, that they couldn't adopt the boy.

The lady, was at her home, cleaning, when suddenly, his youngest child, went up to her.

"Mom! Can i please not clean my room?" The young boy asked, giving his mother, the secret baby weapon.

"No sasuke, you need to learn, how to clean, if there's a visitor, here, they would judge you!" The lady scolded, sighing afterwards.

"But-!"

"No buts! Go to your room, and clean up!" The kid, just stomped his feet, and into his room, while, the lady just sighed, and continued cleaning again.

Knock knock

She then, went to the front, door, and opened it.

"Oh, itachi, you're back!" Mito said, as she kissed his cheeks, after a few minutes of talking, she saw, a blonde hair, behind him.

"Are? Whose that, little kid?" She asked her oldest son, while itachi, grinned.

"Guess, who it is" the lady looked at her son, suspiciously.

"Is it...shisui?" She asked.

"No" itachi instantly answered, slowly, the lady, soon became impatient, and asked her son again.

"Who is it?" Feeling his mother's, warning voice, he gulped, and asked naruto to show himself.

Naruto, nodded, and shyly, went infront, from, his hiding spot, revealing himself, to mrs. Uchiha.

The lady gasped as she saw, naruto, "oh, my, god...is that you naruto?!" She asked, as she immediately, hugged, the poor injured, boy.

Naruto tapped, his hands, to her back, and the lady, only hugged him tighter, itachi, worriedly, said.

"Mom, naruto is injured, you shouldn't hug him tightly" as she heared this, she immediately but gently put naruto down.

Naruto gasped for air, as he almost died from the hug, the lady was guilty about this and apologised.

"I'm so sorry! Are you hurt?" Narjto just smiled, and shook his head, the lady was confused, as to why he wasn't speaking, and naruto noticed this.

He then wrote, something from his notebook, and.showed it to the lady.

"-my throat got, injured, when i was outside, and the doctor said, that i will recover in about 1-2 weeks-"

Mito(? Or is it miko?) Nodded understandingly, and offered him, inside.

After the little boy, went inside, mito, asked her son "where did you find naruto?"

Itachi then began to explain, and where shisui had found him, as the lady listened, his heart sank, 'how can they do this to a poor boy?!'

After that, itachi then asked if naruto can stay, until, he has recovered, and ofc, the lady aloud, it.

After that, she continued, to clean, and naruto saw, this, and help her clean, while mito, said she can do it herself, but naruto insisted.

After cleaning, sasuke, went outside from his room, still grumpy, but when he went out, he saw, a beautiful, blonde, sitting in one of the chairs.

Just, who is this boy?

To be continued,

Sorry guys if this is short, and i'm sorry if, i update so late!