chapter 10

Just who is this boy?

.
.
.

It has been a week, and naruto, was now fully healed, he befriended the uchiha family.

They were sad to let the blonde go, but they made a promise, that the boy will visit them, in the week days.

Now, fast forward to, two years later, the boy was now 7 years old.

He trained with kurama, and naruto learned a lot, from these past two years, of training.

He can now, destroy, a whole enitre village!

If he keeps this up, he may destroy the world!

But nevermind, that, he was now in a mission.

Why? You may ask, well...Danzo technically kidnapped naruto, and made him work, for him....

During that time, naruto was still weak, so he, danzo took this as advantage, and made him, train.

He asked shisui to train the boy, and made him shut his mouth up, having no choice, the uchiha nodded.

Although, Shisui was thrilled...he still can't believe, that as young as naruto, was forced into this heck.

He teached naruto some basic styff, and he can't believe that the boy, can understand it!

Normally it would take a few years, but since naruto, has a mind of an adult, he can concinrate, more, and he is also a fast learner.

It wouldn't take for, him to master it all, in 2 days, as he constantly trained 24/7.

Shisui was shocked at first, before he sadistically smirk.

'It seems like his a prodigy...this is interesting'

He thought, as he then started to teach the boy, every technique and jutsu's he knew.

Along side with, shisui and kurama teaching him, the boy became powerful.

Naruto became an anbu, and wores a fox mask.

Everybody feared him, and nicknamed him 'The Bloodshed Kitsune'.

.
.
.

And now, naruto, was at this mission of his...

To assasinate, a person.

He successfully completed his mission, and went back to the village, using his sushin.

"Danzo-sama, the mission is now complete"

The boy reported, as he bows, infront of the table, whose chair was in turned around.

Slowly, the chair, slowly spins, to face the fox, revealing a man, smiling evily.

"Good job, kitsune"

He said, as he got up from his chair, and slowly walks towards the blonde boy, who still bowed.

"It is my job, to fulfill, the master's order"