chapter 5

Edited: as a make up, i will have to post this chapter, that was supposedly be posted tomorrow, but since i messed up, here! I will now write chapter 6

Bruh i just searched anime finger heart wallpaper and found this!!! TODODEKU 4 LIFE!!!!!!
                    。
                    。
                    。

Few hours later, the third hokage, decided, that he will visit naruto, one more time, before going back to his duty,

The nurse, allowed, the third hokage, to enter, the baby room, as they wanted to please, the hokage.

The old man, went inside, the baby room, full of babies, and decided, that he will find the baby, he just took with him last night.

Naruto, woke up, as he heared a footsteps, coming in, he thought that it was just the nurse, so he looked at where the door is, and found the third hokage, looking for someone, well him.

The hokage looked through the baby names, and found someone, or a beautiful golden like blonde hair, showing up, he then went towards to the hair and finally he found the baby, whose features looks exactly like minato's but face body features are from kushina.

The old mans pov.

As i saw naruto, the baby's name, he looks just like kushina, but in minato's blonde hair, and blue eye colors.

As i stared at him, his little blue eyes, looked at me. And then he smiled so quacking adorable.

"*Giggles*" the baby laughed as his little dumpling arms, rose up and waving them.

I spaced out for a bit, trying to figure out what he wants.

oh, is he asking me to carry him?" I thought as i picked him up "Giggles" he giggled again, as i rocked him back and fort, before he slowly closed his eyes, and went into the dream land.

I slowly putted him down into the crib, and slowly walk out.

I then headed to my office and got greeted by some people. After i satted down, i then quickly looked through every adoption center to see wich one of them is suitable for my grandson.

After 7 days of looking and searching, to every single one of the adoption centers, i then found a suitable one for naruto.

I then quickly signed naruto in there, and went to the hospital where naruto was, i went to the room, directly, after i got greeted by the civilians.

I then entered the room and found naruto, already wide awake, wait, for what i had experienced, doesn't every babies cry?, i thought, as i approached the baby.

When he saw me, he quickly brightened up and started smiling, ack!, i thought, as i cluched my right chest, picked him up, and spun him around.

"Awo?" He gibberishly said, tilting his head a bit, i smiled, all of my stresss went away, naruto will be in the adoption centre after a month, so i will be taking him in, then.

I head outside after i put naruto to sleep, and then went to the front lady.

"Hello hokage-sama, what can i help you with?" She greeted while giving him a bow.

"Goodafternoon, to you, too, i will be taking naruto uzumaki now" i said, as the lady nodded her head, and grab a paper in her desk and gaved it to me.

"Here you go sir, please sign right over here" she pointed, as she give a pen to me, "just go over there, hokage-sama" she ordered while pointing at the side, i nodded and went there, and read the paper before signing it.