chapter 13

Naruto pov.

Sigh.....I wonder why he wouldn't come here inside the classroom himself.

But, I am sometimes(always) like that. Sometimes.

"Naruto! What are you waiting for? Let's go!" A high-pitched voice called out.

Well, I guess it's  time to go.

I got up from the seat and followed my genmates to the rooftop.

3rd persons pov.

Along the way to the rooftop, the pink haired girl complains, "Why are we the ones fetching him?! As an adult, he should be the one who's fetching us!"

'...I mean is she wrong though?....' Naruto thought as he agreed with the girl.

'...Aren't I also an adult?' He suddenly thought to himself. 'Oh well'.

Later on, the trio finally arrived at the rooftop and was now currently looking for a certain someone who was supposedly here. At the rooftop.

"Where is he?" Sakura mumbled frustratingly. The girl was tired, sweaty, and hungry, and she was not having it. Just as she was about to complain again, a voice interrupted her thoughts.

While the two were resting, Naruto sensed someone's chakra from the distance. He looked very closely to see a figure from far away. "Guys, I think I found the teacher..," Naruto said as he gestured at the silhouette far away from them.

The two looked over to where Naruto gestured. They squinted their eyes at the distance, and they could see the figure of a person. They immediately went towards the silhouette so as not to waste any more time.

As they get closer and closer to the silhouette, they see the figure getting clearer and clearer.

Eventually, they got to where the figure is, and saw a man in his mid twenties. His hair was a silver like colour. They couldn't really identify his face more as the guy was wearing a mask and used his ninja headpiece as an eyepatch, which covered his lower and left eye. In his hand was an orange covered book with a big 🔞 on the front. Naruto looked suspiciously at the man before he realised that it was- 'Hatake Kakashi?!'

"Ah...is everybody here already?"