chapter 6

Itachi!

"Hello? Little boy, are you ok?" Itachi said, as he waved his hand infront of my face, causing me to snap back.

"M-mhm!" I hummed, as i nodded my head hardly, before ran out of there.

"Hey, wait!" I ignored the voice, and ran, till my little feet can.

After running for a few minutes, my legs finally gave out, and i tripped, causing to have a wound on my knee.

It stings a bit, but i didn't hurt at all! Though, this wound looks so worse and had a blood spilling out of them, i should get this band aid up, so that it can't have any infection.

I look at my surroundings and it looks like i'm in a forest.

Fortunately, i have to thank my photographic memory for this! Even though it was a curse, that i can remember all of my past traumas, atleast they are useful, when it comes to this things!

If i didn't have this ability,  i would have been really lost if i try to go back to the orphanage.

Hmm, let's look for a water, to wash the dirts, and germs out!

I then began to look around the forest, and finally, i found some river!

I immediately went towards to the water source, and drinked the water first, as i was very thirsty at the moment.

(A/n: thirsty ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) jk jk! But am i though...)

After drinking, the fresh water, i then washed my right knee, where the wound was, and hissed at the cool water, against my mound, after cleaning it, and making sure that there are no more, blood, and dirt, i then grabbed the leaaf, that i brought with me, when i was finding a source of water.

And ripped some of my t-shirt, and rapped the wound with the leaf that i found, the leaf actually, help with treating the wound, i figured that out, when i was visiting philippines, when i was on my concert there!

After i was done wrapping it, i then began, to walk back to the orphanage, after that incident, a few years has passed by.

3rd persons pov.

Few years later, naruto was now 2 years old.

Naruto got Kicked out of the orphanage, that the third hokage entered him to.

And nisora has been constantly got into some missions, with his team, so he can't really now see naruto constantly, because he is now very busy, with his missions and stuff like that.

After naruto has been kicked out of the orphanage, some of the villagers, had been constantly beating him up, especially at his birthdays.

Naruto was now walking through the village, he was finding a place to eat, because he was now hungry.

Drip drip, drip

The little boy looked up and realized that it was raining! So he went to find a shelter he can get into, to shelter him from the rain.

But whenever he found a roof, the owner would push him, so, he was now, dripping wet, he soon, stopped trying to shelter himself now, becaue it will all be useles, now that his this wet.

But it was still really cold, so he hope to find a warm shelter, that can help him go through, this rain, but then, he found a restaurant like, called ichiraku Ramen.

So he went in the front to pick inside, he looked at the warm and bright place, and looked at the bar like desk, and found a man, in his late thirties, looking at him, he flinched as the man stared at him.

"Come in, little boy!" The man called out, the little boy, confusingly looked around him, but he found nobody around, the poor little boy, then hesitantly asked  "me..?"