chapter 1

Chapter 1

Naruto's pov.

I want to sleep....no....amelia, mia...flora! I immediately satted up and looked around the room.

It's too bright! "Oh you're awake, how's you're sleep my child?" I looked to where the voice is and found a beautiful light ball.

I guess it's not a dream then, hmm judging from this it seems like i'm in the judgement room.

"You must be thinking who i am, and no this is not the judgement room my child." The gentle voice said coming from the light ball- wait did the ball just read my mind?!

"Hmm based on you're expression, it seems like you're thinking 'did she just read my mind?!' Well to answer you're question, no my child, it's just a guess my child because it seems like every humans first reaction is like this and sometimes humans never know they just died."

"..oh...ahem sorry for my rudeness miss" judging from her voice, and the way they adjust themselves as a she, then she must be a woman, well let's just show our respect for the lady.

"Hmm it's seems like the human is awake now" a deep, and calm voice interrupted, i turned around to see a bright baby blue ball floating towards us.

"Yes! He's awake!" said a cheerful voice, i looked towards the voice to find a baby pink light ball floating towards me, then soon there are now 8 balls around me.

Each one of the balls has it's own color and personality and their own way of actions, in their own way ofc!

All eight (8) of the balls looked or i asume looked at my direction and began to greet me.

All balls introduced their selves one by one, and it seems like they're all gods and goddess!

"You may have already met me earlier but, i'm himawari the goddess of light and sun" introduced the light ball, after that they introduced themselves one by one, soon after almost everyone introduced themselves except for me, well it is now my time to shine!

"Nice to meet ya'all! My name is uzumaki naruto! And i like to sing, draw/paint/sculpt/etc. , dance and ramen! And that's all i know about myself ttebayo!

 , dance and ramen! And that's all i know about myself ttebayo!

" i introduced while giving them a smile after.

'So bright...(≧Д≦)'

While we were talking it seems like time flew by really fast, we only noticed that when someone interrupted us.

"Oh it seems like all of you guys are here.." all of us turned around to see...

To be continued.

Hi guys! Hope you enjoyed this chapter, and do you want to guess who is the mysterious voice is? Let me know, sayonara!