chapter 8

Itachi and shisui?!

Naruto's pov.

I was shock to see, these hotties- lol jk jk, two uchiha's, but it's kinda creepy, like you woke up, and there's two persons, standing at the doorframe, staring at you, with a blank face, while you just lay down on you're own bed, injured.

Creepy right? But never mind that, itachi, then walks towards me, i kinda flinched, a bit, when, i felt a big, rough, and cold hand, touching my shoulder.

"Are you ok, little one?" He asked, while staring at me with concern.

"Uh...Do i look ok, to you?!" Is what, i wanted to say, but, as those villagers, slit my throat, almost open, i really can't speak, so i rose, my left arms, and pointed at my throat.

The two, quickly understood, and just quietly nodded.

Soon, an uncomfortable silent, was taking over the room, and i was starting to get akward, as i don't know how to react, when it comes to these things.

Oh wait- i'm an idol, in my past life! A big one at that! How could i, forget about it? I just really wanted to face palm my face right now.

But fortunately, someone, came into the room.

"Itachi-sama, shisui-sama, i have a good news, nd a bad news, wich one would you like, to hear, first?" A man, dressed in a white shirt, said.

"The bad news" shisui, said, the man, wich i assumed, the doctor, nodded his head, before speaking.

"The boy, had injured his throat, by a blade, or something, sharp, wich made it difficult, for him, to speak" the doctor, said, stopping for a bit, before, itachi said.

"..and the good news?"

"The good news, is, that the cut wasn't too deep, and he can recover his voice, around to 2-3 weeks" the man answered again, earning a nod from the two uchiha's, wow, i kinda sound like, a narrator!

"Your dismissed" shisui, said, dismissing, the doctor, who nodded, and quickly left the room, without any words.

"Sigh....are you ok, little girl- i mean boy?" Wow, do i look like a girl to you? But i will leet this off, since, you were the one who saved me.

I nodded, and again, the room was starting to get, uncomfortable, in my opinion, unconsciously, i looked at itachi, who was near me, and i think he felt that i was staring at him, because he turned, his heead, and look at me.

We stared for a while but i broke it off, as i heared a noise, through the window.

I turned my head, but, there were no one, or something at the window, that's weird....

"~~? ~~~? Little boy are you alright?" I snap, back into the reality, and nodded at itachi, who asked the question.

"Oh right, we never have gotten you're name, what's your name, little boy?" Shisui asked.

"....."

"....😃?"

".....!" I stared at him, for a while, before he realized what he just said, and blushed.

"Oh, right! You can't speak, what the heck was i thinking?!" He keeps, mumbling, and stuff, whike itachi and me waatch everything goes unfold.

"Here you go, little boy" itachi said, as he gave me a notebook and a pencil.

I took it, politely, and bowed my head to him, and he bowed his head back.

Shisui, finally noticed, this, and coughed, "ahem! So.... what's your name?" I wrote my name, at the notebook, and thank god, that, niisora-niichan taught me how to write!