chapter 11

5 years later,

Naruto jump through the roofs, in a very fast pace, before he finally arrived.

Thankfully, their teacher wasn't there, yet, so he took his time and satted down, next to the uchiha.

"Hello, sasuke!"

The blonde greeted, with his famous smile.

"Hn, (hello, dobe)"

The uchiha greeted, but didn't look at the blonde, who is used to this.

The blonde didn't bother, the raven, anymore, and just doodled in his notebook.

The students didn't really paid attention to the two, and just continued, talking, and fangirling.

That was...until....

A girl, woke up, and went to the bathroom, to shower, and do her stuff.

After she that, she then, picks an outfit for today, hoping to make her crush notice her, after a few hours, of picking wich clothes she should wear, she ended up picking, a lovely red sleevless, dress, as she wore a leggings, under it.

She then wore a red ribbon, to complete her look, after putting on the ribbon, she sprayed some perfume, all over herself, as to not smell bad, and went outside her room.

"Do you want to eat breakfast, hunny?"

A man, in his thirties, asked, his daughter, who nodded, and ate, along with her mother, after she was done, she picked up her plates, and putted it in the sink, and she then brushes her teeth.

After brushing her teeth, she went to the door, and change her indoor, slipper, to an outside slipper.

"I'm gonna go now! Bye, mom! Bye dad!"

"Bye!! And good luck on you're exam!"

She then, headed outside.

But then....she saw her rival.....

"Ino...."

"Sakura....."

The two galred at each other, before smirking.

"I'm not going to lose, today sakura/ino!"

And in the count of three, the two girls, run, passing each other, and then, the same pace.

And then...the two slammed the classroom door, open.

"AHA! I GOT FIRST!"

A pink haired girl, screeched, as she stand proudly, nose stuck out.

"No! It WAS me who got in, first!"

The long blonde protested, at the pink girl, who glared at her.

"NO! MY BIG TOE, WAS AN INCH IN, AWAY FROM YOURS, SO I GET TO SIT NEXT TO SASUKE!"

"NO, I GET TO SIT, NEXT TO SASUKE!!"

Soon, the attention, went to the two, new arrival.

"I was here, earlier, than the both of you, so i should be the one, who get to sit next to sasuke!"

The other girl said, as she puts her right arm, on her waist, swaying her lower body.

"NO, I WAS JERE THAN ALL OF YOU!"

Another girl protest, and soon, the war had begun, between the fan girls.

"Umm...ladies, i think you need to calm down..."

The blonde said, as he got irritated, but he acted calm, as he IS the only adult in the classroom.

"MIND YOU'RE OWN BUSSINESS, NARUTO-BAKA!"

Said the pink haired girl, bonking the boy's head, but not too hard, that it will hurt him.

'Cha!!'

"Ow!!! Sakura-chan!!! That hurts, you know?!!"

The blonde said, as he playfully rubs, his blonde locks.

"HMPH!"

The girl, sho is sakura, playfully look away, folding her arms together.

"Sigh..."

The blonde sighed, and went back to his sit.

The fan girls was stunned, before recovering.

"WAIT!!!!"

And in the end....sakura, was the one who get to sit with, sasuke (and naruto).

A/N- yes, no kiss accident, i'm sorry(not) 🙇

"Ok, guys, so today, will be our final, exam!"

The boy, and some of his classmates, had all passed the exams, and the kids who didn't cried, to their parents.

And with that, naruto officially, became a ninja!

"So...let us talk about this...."

To be continued.

MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!