1

After picking up rue from her meeting we talked them I settled into my room laying down reading a book. I live with them because my mom is dead., and my dad well he left years ago. After all summer of not seeing Rue the first thing she asks me after coming home is "can you drive me to the store?" "Seriously rue?" "Well you thought I was gonna stay sober?" "That was the whole point of you going" "please Gina please" "fine okay but one time thing because i want some weed and a sprite"

"Mom me and Gina are going to drive around for a bit" "alright girls be safe" I grabbed my keys and went into my car with rue behind me. "Give me instructions on how to go I've never been and I know you know exactly where it is." "Okay"

after about 7 minutes we got to the store I guess it was. There was this white boy sitting outside and shit was he fine, I've never seen him before. "That's your drug dealer?" "Yeah and his little brother" "well shit that one is fine" "really?" "Yup" I said as we walked up to him.

The man looked up and seen rue. "There's some new girl in town that I think you gone be friends with." "Who?" Rue asked him "shit ion know, came in yesterday looking all sailor moon and shit. I'm thinking to myself like, look like somebody rue would get along with."

"Which was sorta like a dead on
observation for Fezco who's not normally revolving in the same direction as planet earth."

"So how long you been back?" "5 days" rue responded back. "Like how you feelin?" "I mean ever since I gave my life over to my lord and savior Jesus Christ things have been really good" "word? That's wassup" he said to the. I couldn't I started laughing. He looked over at me smiled then his face went back blank. Weird. I thought to myself.

"I'm fucking with you fez" she laughed and hit his leg and he laughed as well. Well at least I know what his name is. It's fez. It's kinda cute. "Shit ion judge" "uh but lowkey is ashtray in the back?"  I wonder if that's her second drug dealer. "You serious?" "You think just because I went to rehab I stayed clean?" She asked him knowing that was a dumbass question and you could tell he was way to high for that. How I'm trying to be to be honest.

"I mean ain't that the point?" "Yeah well the worlds coming to an end and I haven't even graduated high school yet." She said as she walked away inside into the fridge. I think.

"So who are you?" "Gianna, you?" "Fezco but call me fez" "alright." "So how come I ain't never you before, who are you other then Gianna?" "I'm rues cousin I moved in during the summer after her od and after my mom died." "Sorry to hear that man" he said talking a hit from his blunt"

"Nah it's cool but do you know where a girl could get some good weed from?" "yeah from me of course." He said as he got up walking into the fridge rue walked in a couple minutes earlier. "Yo ash!" I followed behind him. I turned my head looking for rue but that bitch disappeared. How dare she use me for my gas then walk off.

"Who are you shit you fine as fuck" some little boy who didn't look any older then 13 said to me.  "Leave her alone man she looking for some weed."  "Oh you came to the right place then pretty lady. How much you want?" "3 grams" "Ight" he said as he pulled the weed out. "$15"

"you for real? It should be like way more" "nah you get half the price since you that fine" fez spoke up since we've been in here. "Shit thank you" I pulled out the $15 and gave it to him. "Names ashtray call me" I laughed at him "thank you but I'm good"

Fez then walked me out the fridge and I went looking for the fridge with the sodas. I found the sprite, I also grabbed some rolling papers. I took out $10 "Nah keep it." "No fez here" "I don't want yo money" I put the money on the counter and walked to where my car was parked. "Aye ma I'll see you around right?" "Yes you will" I winked at him and left.

Once I got home I stayed in the car while I was putting everything in my purse so auntie Leslie wouldn't see it. Hopefully she don't ask where rue is. I unlocked the door and thankfully no one was in the living room I quietly managed to walk to my room without being seen.

I changed into some comfortable clothes and decided to FaceTime Lexi. She's been one of my best friends since I moved here. Other then Maddy. I know she's kinda toxic but I love that toxic bitch.

"girl I just met fez and-" "rues drug dealer?" "Girl look yes but he's so chill and cute" "yes he is cute but he's partly the reason that rue od" "I get it but it was rues decision to keep buying pills" "girl you already defending him and you don't even know him. Y'all just met." "I know and?" "You drive me crazy" "but you love me" "I guess G" "awe I love you to lex"

We talked for about an hour. After I knew rue was home safe. Only knew because her and her mom were yelling. I could tell everyone was asleep or in their rooms. I cracked my window open and decided to roll up. I smoked, listened to music and fell asleep. The best way to fall asleep after a long day keeping up with rue.