25

Yesterday I was with Maddy because she was babysitting this little boy and it was fun. He was funny and adorable I even asked Maddy if she knew any other rich kids who needed to be babysat and she asked her boss. Her boss said that her best friends kid needed a babysitter and she was going to put in a word for me. I was excited because I needed the extra money. Rue was sober and looked so fucking healthy I was so happy for her.

Right now I was in my car driving to fezs house to drop off some food. After i dropped food and hung out with fez i was going to lexis play. It was early in the day and the play didn't start until like 8.

I lock the car as I walk inside fezzys house. "Baby I got some food for you and ash" I yell out as I walk into his room. He just got out the shower, towel wrapped around his waist and water dripping down his stomach. Fine as fuck omg.

"Wassup mama" he said walking over to me and kissing my lips. "Where's ashtray?" I ask him. "Should be in the living room." Oh I guess I walked past him. I sit on his bed as he finds some clothes. I see a tux in the corner of his room. "You wearing that to the play?" I ask him "Yea but it's a lil early so I'll go later" he says as he puts some pants on and a shirt over his head.

He walks over to me and grabs my hand making me stand up. "I miss you" i said as he hugged me. He smiled and kissed my forehead. We walk out his room to see ash eating. My gf faye wasn't here I don't know where she was.

I wasn't wearing the outfit I was wearing to the play I brought it with me so I didn't go all sweaty. But right now I was just living in the moment with my bf.

We ended up driving to the beach to just walk by the shore or some shit. Our hands were interlocked as were were laughing at some dumb shit we said.

Luckily I was wearing some shorts because fez kept kicking water at me and my legs were soaked. We were just laughing and having a good time. I loved hanging out with fez especially when we're alone and no one is there to distract us from having a good time.

We left after like 2 hours we walked to get food and shit and then dipped. As we were walking back to the car my feet started to hurt so I got on fezs back. "Baby I was thinking if you was free this weekend we could go to Vegas?" I told him because I kinda wanted to go to a road trip with just me and him.

"Nah fasho I'm down for that" he told me. I smiled and kissed his cheek. We got to the car and he started to drive us back to his house.

About a hour later we were sitting on the Couch and Lexi texted me where I was. I told her I was gonna shower and then be on my way. I walked over to fezs room and went to the bathroom.

Once I got out I put on a cute and simple outfit. I wanted to be pretty comfortable because I was gonna be sitting down and shit. I paired it with the chain fez gave me and called it a day.

Once I finished getting dressed I walked back to the living room

Once I finished getting dressed I walked back to the living room. "Damn baby you look fuckin amazing." Fez tells me as I walk up to him and kiss him.

I don't know why but I felt uneasy about today and it was a horrible feeling. "bye ma, I love you" fez said to me and kissed me. I kissed him back and felt butterflies in my stomach as I hugged him, "I love you fezzy". I went over to ash and gave him a hug even though he didn't want to. "Let go of me" "no" I tell him.

"Fez don't forget to come to the school once the play starts. It starts at 8!, Bye boys I love you both!" I say as I left. They said I love you back and I smiled. Ashtray was like a little brother to me so annoying but I loved him no matter what.

After like 10 minutes I got to the school and went to the auditorium. Lexi was getting everyone put together. I already know this play was gonna cause so many problems and shit but oh well.

It was now 8pm and the seats started to get crowded. I seen maddy, Kat, and bb sitting all together in a row. I waved at them and turned back to lexi. "Good luck my love."  "Thank you, I'll see you in a few" she tells me. I walk to the seats and go up to Maddy and the girls.

We talk for a little and then I see rue come and sit by herself. I excuse myself and go to where rue was. "Hey rue rue" "hey gina" "want me to sit next to you?" I ask her because usually she wants to be alone. She simply nods and I smile and sit by her. The play starts and I feel anxious knowing the problems this will start.