20

The next morning I wake up and go to the bathroom. As I'm brushing my teeth I over hear my aunts and eyes conversation. "I know you're doin' drugs again." Oh shit. I'm going to get into so much trouble. What if she kicks me out. I walk into gias room because rue was going to flip. G puts her headphones on as rue opened the door.

"What? Did Gia or Gianna say something about this?!" She walks into gias room. "Really?! You're gonna rat me out to fuckin' Mom over smokin' a little bit of fuckin' weed?! Is that what the fuck we're doing now?" "What're you talking about? I didn't rat you out!" G tells rue. "I knew I never should've fuckin' trusted you!" She yells. "I didn't say anything!" Then she looks at me "did you fuckin say shit Gianna. I swear if you did." "I didn't say shit rue" I tell her. Leslie walks in.

"Wait, wait, wait! Were you doin' drugs with Gia and Gianna?" "No! What? I... Rue, I didn't say anything!" Then how the fuck does she know? What is she talking about?!" Rue yells at us.

"Gianna, gia you knew this? You knew she was doin' drugs?" Leslie asks us "It's not like that." I tell her. "Okay, you know what? If you wanna fuckin' consider smoking some weed to help with my fucking panic attacks doing drugs then, yeah, sure, whatever. I was doin' fuckin' drugs." Rue says as she walks out. "Y'all knew" Leslie says looking at us as rue slams a door. "Don't slam my door!"

Gia and i walk out following her. "Mom Please tell her we didn't say anything." "Can you guys chill the fuck out? It's just weed." "I'm not talkin' about weed, Rue. I'm talkin' about pills." Rue looked confused "What?" "I'm talking about opiates." Rue yawns. "I'm not doin' opiates, Mom." "When did you start doing pills?" Gia asks her. "Gia!" "I TOLD YOU I THOUGHT IT WASNT A GOOD IDEA!" Gia yells at rue. "GIA PLEASE! let me handle this, go to your room!" "Fuck it" gia says waving off her mom and leaving. "YEA FUCK IT!"

"If you wanna drug test me, let's just do it." "I don't want to drug test you." "Okay, so then, what? You just wanna fuckin' accuse me of sh¡t?" "I'm not accusing you, baby. Okay? But I know..." "If you're so fuckin' sure, let's do it! Come on, let's go. Let's fuckin' drug test me." Rue says walking out of her room. "I don't need to. Jules told me everything." She stops in her tracks.

"The fuck did you do, Mom? Fuck! What did you do, Mom?" Rue says walking into the closet lookin for something. "What'd you do with the fuckin' suitcase?!" "Rue what suitcase!?" I ask her hoping it wasn't what I think it was. Leslie looks at me. "Baby, it's gonna be okay!" "No, it's not gonna be fuckin' okay! You don't know... Fuckk! It wasn't mine!" "Then whose is it? Huh?!" I ask her she ignores me still looking for it. "Fuck! Fuckk!" "Okay, look, look. We can go to the hospital, okay?" "I'm not goin' to a fuckin' hospital! If you call.." she says pointing at us.

"Look, we can do the withdrawal thing again, baby. It's okay." She tells her daughter. "Don't call... the fuckin' hospital. If you try to put me in a fuckin' hospital, I swear to God, we're gonna have a problem." "Rue, no, you're out of control." Leslie says grabbing her phone out. Rue lunges at her. "Where did you put it? Where'd you put my pills, Mom? Where did you put it?!" "Get out of my way!" Leslie says shoving rue she grabs her phone from the floor. "I'm calling the police" she says walking out of the room.

"You will not attack me in my own home" rue grabs her arm and yells in her face "I'll do whatever the fuck I want in your own home! "I raised you! I did, okay?! And you do not fucking scare me!" Leslie says with her voice breaking. " You're not a good person, Rue. You smilin'?" "Really youre proud of that?" Rue nods

"You know what's a shame, Mom? dad's dead. Kinda keeps you from admitting what a sh¡t fucking mother you are."  Leslie whipped her tears as rue continued. "Oh, poor Leslie. Her daughter's an addict, but, you know, her dad did die. You hear that gia?" She says as she walks into gs room as we follow behind