11

Long ass chapter!

I was walking in the hallway with lex and rue "Why would Jules lie to help Nate?" Lex asked and I wondered the same thing. "I don't know." She told us. "Well, have you asked her about it?"
"No" "You haven't asked her?" I asked rue rue.
"No." Then we walked into a room to talk.

"Well, doesn't that seem like the first logical step?" "Honestly, Howard, this whole thing is beyond logic. Unless... Jules is in love with Nate." "Oh shit rue I think you might be right." I told them. "Why would Jules be in love with Nate?" Lexi asked us. "You should listen to me." "Rue, the cigarettes are killing me." I told her

"Listen. Listen. Listen, the night of the carnival, she said she wanted to go meet up with this guy she met online, okay? He's some fuckin' jock, he's from a conservative family, and they were talking and texting. They've been texting for weeks. And when I say texting, I don't just mean regular fuckin' texting. They were sexting." Rue told the both of us. "Like nudes?" Lexi asked.

"Yeah. Side note, very nice dick. Very clean room. She never fucking saw his face." "Oh I wanna see" I told them. "Yeah, so Jules is catfished" lex said.
"Now hear me out. So the night of the carnival, she made plans with this guy to meet up with him at the lake, okay? I fucking go home. Next thing I know, she's fucking knocking at my window. She's all emotional, she's got fucking tears in her eyes. I say, Jules, what the fuck happened? She looks at me. She goes... 'He didn't look like his pictures.'"

"Honestly sorry rue but her getting catfished by nate is funny but sad, Ifeel bad because Nate is a fucking dick" I told them because it was the truth from me. "No, but do you know what his name was?" "Nate Jacobs?" Lex asked and I laugh. "Lexi baby why would he catfish using his own name?" "Tyler." "What the fuck, Like, Tyler Clarkson?" "You're goddamned right. Maddy is 17, Tyler's 22, and they fornicated. Statutory. Yeah. You saw it, I saw it. We all fucking saw it. Including Nate. And what is a lighter offense than statutory?" Rue asked us. "Assault." "Bingo!" "This drama is annoying this is why I fuck with fez" I told them laughing.

After we finished talking we parted ways and finished school. After that me and rue started walking home together. "So you and fez?" "Yea" I said smiling. "you like him?" She asked "I think so yea" I told her.

Once we got home rue and Leslie started talking and I waited for her in her room. She got there and we started watching a movie on her laptop. It was now 2 am and she started to call lexi. "Rue why are you calling her?" I asked she ignored me once lexi picked up.

"Hello?" Rue put her on speaker. "Howard, it's Bennett." [over phone] "It's 2:45 in the morning. Don't you ever sleep?" "Listen, why would Nate single out Jules in the first place? It's obvious he was sexually attracted to her. And because Jules is predominantly het, okay, he wooed her with his, uh, fucking creepy jock magic shit. She's super fuckin' sensitive, she's very forgiving, and she's basically the most wonderful fucking person on the planet... she fell for him. That's why she fucking testified. I'm a genius. I'm a fucking genius. Hey, Mom! I'm a fucking genius. I'm not even tired. It's crazy. I'm not even fucking tired. I feel amazing." [over phone] "I'll be honest with you, Bennett. You're too close to this case." Lexi told rue. "I agree with you lex" I said laughing.

I left her room and went into mines. I texted fez.

Gianna❤️‍🔥
Goodnight fezzy

Fezco😮‍💨
G'night ma

The next morning I woke up. And stayed at home until I got a text from cassie asking me to come over because everyone was there. I got ready and put this outfit on. It was pajamas because i didn't really feel like doing to much and I was gonna hang with Lexi after.