15

I needed to go to the bathroom and I seen a line. Maddy and some dude were standing there. "Open the fucking door nate" Maddy says banging on the door. "Is he shitting?" I ask her "yes he is" I laugh and say okay and I go to find rue.

rue and I went downstairs to at least find a bathroom. I needed to fucking pee. she opened a door and it was some random snorting something. "Oh shit, sorry." I told him wait... "What were you snorting?" I asked him.

"I wasn't. I wasn't snorting anything." "Yeah, you were." Rue told him. "Nah... fixing this washing machine, actually. I work for, uh... Whirlpool. Yeah. You see it? It's all messed up, so I'm just"

"If you tell me what drugs you're doing, I'll tell you what drugs We're doing."Rue tells him trying to convince him. "Yeah, okay, deal." It worked "Tight."

After I smoked my weed I decided to leave them and go back upstairs. I went back upstairs and fez was sitting on the couch with Lexi. I thought nothing of it and then jules came in asking us shit.

"Hi, have you seen Rue?" "No." "Yo, Happy New Year, Jewel!" Fez and Lexi tell her. "I have seen her she's in the bathroom" I said lying because rue needed to make friends other then jules and Lex. "It-it's Jules." She says laughing and mutters a quick thank you. "Yeah, come on. I know your name, Jewel."

I went on my phone as Lexi ans fezco had a conversation. They were both smiling at eachother and it was kind of weird. "Can I ask you a personal question?" "What's up?" "How do you justify dealing drugs then?" "Well, I mean, my Uncle Carl got diabetes from eatin' too much McDonald's. You don't see nobody goin' after they ass." "Yeah, but if I were God, I don't know if I'd let McDonald's CEO in Heaven. I'd be like, "Fuck that guy." "Yeah, that's a good point. I have to get back to you on that one."

"Why are you guys talking about god?" I asked laughing. "Because Lexis fucking fearless man she doesn't believe in him" and then she smiles throwing her head back. Then lexi got up because she noticed cassie.

I notice that the bathroom was empty so I went in there to fucking pee. There was no toilet paper so I go through their shit and find a new roll, I open it and use it. I wouldn't be caught dead wiping myself with those towels. Ew. I go back to the couch and sit next to fez. He grabs my waist and puts me on top of him. I moved around a little and he grips me so I stay still.

After a while I got up going to the kitchen to get another drink since mine was empty. Then I see Nate and McKay talking so I decided to listen in.

"Are you tryin' to tell me that you didn't miss those titties?" Nate keeps nagging at Mackey and he's acting weird as fuck. "Come on, bro." He tries to get him off of him. "You dirty motherfucker. Yo, where'd you come?"  "Chill."

Then he started naming places where he would come in. "Come in her mouth?" "Bro, chill" "Yo, you come on her belly? Yo, you come in her cunt?" "The fuck is wrong with you, bro?" "Shut up, bro. Chill"

The weirdest shit I've ever fucking seen. I took my drink and went back on the couch. "Hey. Where'd you go? I was startin' to miss you." Fez asks me. I laugh and say "That's not true. And I was getting a drink and heard Nate's weird ass "Why would I lie? What he say?" Then I told him what the conversation was about and he also thought it was fucking weird. "He's just gay and won't admit it" I say shrugging.

"Yo, we gotta cut soon, but... I just wanna tell you that... talkin' to you was one of the best parts of my whole year" fez tells lexi and I thought it was sweet that my whatever he is and best friend knew each other and were getting along. "Yeah, right" she says. "Why you always doin' that shit?"
"What?" "I don't know, like, doubting yourself and shit." "Lex answer that question because I wanna know to" "Oh, I don't know. Do I do that?" "Have a good nigh lexi" we tell her at the same time. "You guys too."

We get up and I call Ash. "Yo, what's good?" " fez said to Start the car and be ready" "All right, sure thing." "Wait before you hang up, what are y'all planning to do?" I ask ashtray. "You'll find out, just don't get mad Gianna" "wait why will I be?" Then he hung up on me.

Fez holds my hand and we walk to like the middle near Nate and the alcohol. He takes off his sweater and hands me it. "Don't be mad" he lifts my head up to give me a kiss then kisses my forehead and walks away. I look in the direction he's looking at and all I see is Nate jacobs.

"Everyone, everyone! One minute till fսck¡n' New Year's!" A boy says and everyone starts cheering. I couldn't I was to focused on what fezco was going to do. If he beats up Nate I'm going to laugh.

Then fez starts saying excuse me to people so he could get by to go by nate. He grabs the Tito's bottle and a red cup. He starts pouring a little bit. I go by people so I could see this a little better. It was going to get real good really fucking fast.

"What's up, man? You havin' a good time?"fez asks nate. "Yeah." He tells fez "You make any New Year's resolutions?" "No, you?" Nate responds back to fez. "A few." I smile thinking I know what the first resolution was.

"The last time we talked, didn't you say you wanted to kill me?" Nate asks fez with a smile. "Yeah, well.. It's a new year, playboy." They cheers with their cups and BOOM. Fez hits nate beside his head with the titos bottle and starts going crazy. He's throwing punches left and right.

Cassie gasps and yells "Oh my god!" "Get off of him!" Maddy tells fezco. "Oh my god! Fezco, stop! (yelling) McKay! Stop. Stop! Fezco, stop! Fezco, get off of him! Stop!" Cassie try's to get fez off of nate but fails when he pushes her off to the side. As he was punching his chain was dangling and he looked hot honestly.

McKay came and got fezco up but he started throwing punches at him. Then the guy who threw this party started to at least attempt to stop fez. "Chill, chill, chill! Chill, chill, chill! Come on, guys. It's New Year. Come on." Then he gets up, makes eye contact with me and starts to walk away.

"that's my man!!" I yell out and get a certain look by cassie. Girl why are you mad I said that it should've been Maddy that was mad I thought in my head. Fishy.

"Careful, careful, careful." Cassie tells them. "Pick him up!" Maddy says getting irritated "Is he okay? Is he okay? Help me get him up! Help me get him up! Come on." McKay tells maddy, cassie, and that one dude as they tried to carry him out the party.

Then me and rue give each other a look and say "Damn." At the same time. She says goodbye to jules and we walk outside to see them struggling to put Nate in the car. Ashtray tells us to hurry up and go in the car.

When me and rue go in the backseat it's very quiet. Rue looking at me like should we talk? Or nah. It was just a awkward silence until ash got to my house. Rue got out and went inside, fez turned around and asked "you going in or you coming wit me?" "With you" he nodded and ash drove to their house.

Once we got there fez went straight into the bathroom. I decided to just not waste their water so I opened the door and went in. "Fez" "yeah?" "Mind if I join you?" "Nah come on" once he said that I locked the door and started taking my clothes off. Once they were all off I opened the shower curtain and got in. "I mean why waste water?" I said as he pulled me in for a kiss. "You not mad at me?" "Nah why would I be? You did what you had to do and you looked good doing it to." I told him as he pulled me if for another kiss.