4

After my conversation with G I went into my room for some peace and quiet. It was pouring out and I didn't feel like going out today. That was until fucking Rue came all in my room. "Let's go to fez's house I need drugs." "Just bike there."

"He told me what happened this morning. So y'all needa talk and I need ocs" "fine and we can stop at the smoke shop before I need my nic"

After getting a mango Hyde bar the best one. We went to fezcos house. We ran up to the door since it was raining hard. Rue knocked on it "Hey, open the door!" Ashtray I think said "What do you want?" "Open the fucking door. it's raining " I said.

Ash opened the door. "Ash my mannn" I gave him a fist bump. "No, bro, tell her them come back later." "Too late, bitch." Rue said and I laughed. "Hurry up rue" I said while hitting my nic. Fez gave me a weird/ disappointed look but oh well.

"Y'all can't be in here right now." Fez said kind of seriously. "I see you, cash money." Rue said after looking at the table full of money. "I need some some OCs and some socks." "I can't help you right now. You gotta go. Yo, for real, Rue. I ain't fuckin' playing with you. Come on. You can't be in here."

"Why not? You got a girl or something coming?" "Nah it's not like that, y'all gotta go now." "Come on rue, ole boy sounds serious we gotta go"

" Look, Fez, I'm fucking drenched. Okay? And, uh... I'm out of drugs. So Don't be a dick." Rue told him kind of rudely. "Rue let's go" I kept telling her but she ignored me. "Oh, my God. That's not my fucking problem. You gotta get up out of my house right now before these motherfuckers come through."

"All I need is a couple OCs, and some Xannies. That's all I need, and I can be gone." "Yo, I'm trying to tell you, I don't got shit right now. Like Come back in a few hours, I got you, whatever you need. But right now, you gotta get the fuck up outta my house." "Rue if you don't come with me I'm leaving without you." I grabbed her wrist trying to drag her out but she wouldn't budge.

"You are one strong bitch" "I know you have something, Fez." Rue kept nagging fez. "I'm just telling you, I don't got shit for you, Rue, come on. I need yall out the house right now. My guy's about to come through here. I don't want yall here when he gets here, you understand?" He said loud and clearly. "I do but think drug addict here doesn't" rue gave me the side eye " Give me drugs." "Rue stop let's gooo"

"This is dead serious. Yo, Rue I could fucking kill you right now. Yo Ash, they're here. Look, I'm serious. Both of you stay right there, keep your mouth shut, and be cool. These dudes ain't fucking around." I nodded my head as he loaded the gun in between us. I'm scared. I hate you now rue.

Now, I'm not gonna lie. That's when I started to get a little scared. I mean, I'm all good with drugs until guns start coming out. Now, when Fez said his dudes were coming over, I didn't think his dude would be this dude.

This man with tattoos covering his bald head came walking in. "My name is Mouse. It's a pleasure to meet you both"

But you know, that's what happens when you hang out with drug dealers.

"What's your guys name?" "Nah don't talk to them." Fez become protective over us. I hesitated but moved to sit where fez was becoming scared to sit by 'mouse' "why'd you move away from me?" "Um I felt a little tight there" "I'm rue and she's Gianna" "they're like my little sisters bruh"

Lowkey was weird that he said I was like his little sister considering he wanted to kiss me. "Sure you don't want no Fentanyl?" Mouse asked fez.
"Nah, man, I'm cool off that shit. There's too many ODs, and I don't want the heat."

"How about you, little sis? You ever try Fentanyl?" He said looking at rue. "No." He then asked me. "You ever try it?" "uh no I haven't" No, they're good, bruh." " Gonna let big brother talk for y'all?"rues dumbass gone answer him. "I don't know." She looked at fez "Don't look at him. Look at me. You girls ever try it?" Mouse asked us

"Yo, for real, bruh. I don't want them fucking with that shit." fez said seriously. " I'm... I'm good, actually." Finally rue said something smart. "What, you don't trust me?" Mouse said mad creepy. "Yo, for real, man. She's good." "Shut the fuck up, bitch. Ain't nobody talkin' to you. Tell your big brother I'm not talking to him right now.Tell him, "Shut the fuck up." Come on. Don't be scared. It's not gonna bite you. Come on. Try it. Oh, just try it." I got closer to fez and whispered. "I'm scared" "I know"

Mouse grabbed the pill and put it in rues mouse. Then his assistant or whatever walked up to me with the same pill. "Uh no I'm good" "no you're taking it." "No I'm not get away" "yo man back up" "just put it in her mouth Ty" mouse told him. He got close up to me I tried backing up. I thought fez was going to stop him or at least try. And he didn't he just watched as he forcefully put it in my mouth.

"It hits quick. You like the way that feels?" Mouse asked rue as I sat there shocked. "Yeah." "You want a couple of patches, girl?" "Okay." "It's gonna cost you guys 300. Come on. Pay up, little sisters" " I only have two dollars." Rue said "I have 15!" I kinda yelled that "well I said 300."

"Mouse. Let me pay for it, man." Fez finally spoke up, I guess he grew balls. "I thought you was too good for Fentanyl. What is it Everybody's changing their motherfucking minds on me? If they can't afford it, they're gonna have to find another way of paying me. Straight up."

"Yo, man, just let me pay for it. I got the money right here. Here." He pulled out $300 out his pocket. "Dang. Big brother must love yall It's gonna cost you 800 now, man." "Damn. You gonna do me like that, bruh?" Oh just wait until I can function properly I will do way worse. "Yeah, I'm gonna do you like that. Straight up. Get that shit." He pointed at the pills so Ty can give them to ash. "There it is. It's always a pleasure doing business with you."

Fez started talking to ash "Go flush that shit down the toilet, and go grab the Narcan, just in case." Then I heard rue tell fez "I'm so happy." Before blacking out.