26

Grace (Lexi), Hallie (Cassie), Marta (Maddy), Luna (Kat), Jade (Rue), Selena (Gianna)  and Jack (Nate).

"There were five of us. My sister Hallie, Her best friend, Marta... Marta's best friend Luna. My best friend Jade, and her cousin Selena And this is life. Not everyone's life... But our life!"

Lexi narrated as our fake twins came out taking pictures. There was barely any applauses but since it was quiet I heard maddy say "is this fucking play about us?"

Then the actress that plays cassie comes on and blah blah blah. My favorite part was when Ethan came and was suze. I heard her screen and it was so fucking funny.

"Look, I know being informed, smart, hardworking, and curious are all very important qualities, but imagine having all of those qualities and also being hot. So, if Hallie was 433 days older than me, then all I would have to do is wait... 433 days, and I'd look just like her." Lexi says as the audience laughs. Curtains close and everyone starts cheering.

I look down at my phone and was texting fez.

Fez ml❤️
Faye's steaming my suite I'll be the soon

Gianna❤️❤️
Okay I have a seat next to me and rue waiting for you

I look up from my phone and Lexi comes out dressed like cassie. Everyone laughs and I cheer the loudest. She says what she said and left.

3 people came with sign that said 433 days later. "Look, Lexi, some guys prefer smaller boobs I mean, if you and I could trade bodies, I'd do it in a heartbeat." Hallie tells lex. "Well maybe they're still growing." "No, they're not. Well, sometimes, it takes..." "No, they're fully formed." She shuts lexi down. "To be honest, I'm not really the kind of person who wants to be known for their body....But I also didn't want the troubles that came along with it."

"I think before high school we should think about all the things we don't like about ourselves... and then change them, so we can be, like, like, different, cooler people." Lexi says to jade while they're on fezs stores roof. I look over to rue and see her smiling knowing that, that's them.

"I don't think we need to be cooler." "Well, we should at least try and know what's cool." Lexi tells Jade.

"But anyway, back to where I was. We talked and laughed for hours that night. I miss those days. It was before my dad left and Jade's dad died. Before Jade got into heavy drսg, and before I got inside my head. It was before we grew apart, and before I started doubting myself every time someone would ask me if Jade was my best friend." "Let this darkness be a bell tower... and you the bell." I look over and grab rues hand and comforted her.

"I don't know if I wanna do this." "It's just weed. It's not hеrο¡n." I watch as jade blows smoke into graces mouth as me and fez watched. I remember that. I was in town visiting. "Lexi wildin out today" fez said as we laugh "You okay?" Selena asks her "My God, that really burns."

"Yo, you got her lookin' like that, that white guy with the afro. He be paintin' on TV." Fezs actor  says as me and rue are drawing on lezi. " fսck¡n' Bob Ross." Rue and I said at the same time and started laughing. "She looks like Bob Ross." I said laughing. "Bobby, Bobby, it's a fire! We gotta, We gotta go. Yeah. It's a fire! C'mon, c'mon!" All 3 of us said seriously until lexi got up. Then we started  Laughing.

I smile remembering that day. I can't believe I forgot about that memory and I remember how happy I was in that moment. "I think Jade used drսg to push away all the bad thoughts. But it did the opposite for me. All I could think about were the bad thoughts The things that could go wrong... the people I could lose... and the million and one reasons why I'm not good enough." Lexi says standing in the middle of the stage. Her outfit was cute.

Fez ml❤️
On my way

Gianna❤️❤️
Okay my love be safe

She snaps and the light turns off as she walks away. "Jake and Marta's relationship was our first impression of love."  "No one's ever loved me as much as you." "No one ever will."

I look over and see maddy shifting in her seat and Nate doing the same. I look down at my phone and see that fez hasn't texted back. I called him and he didn't answer. That's weird he always answers my calls. I called ashtray and no answer from him either. I know I look crazy but I'm worried. I decided to call faye and no answer from her either. I decided to pay attention to the play.

"All right, babe. Time for me and the boys to work out." Ethan tells Maddys actor Marta. "You guys are so gay." "Babe, that's not funny." Everyone starts laughing. All right, c'mon. Get outta here. "Run along, babe. Man, whoo! All right. Come on, tiger." He says slapping Marta's ass.

Holding Out For A Hero by Bonnie Tyler starts playing. Then Ethan starts putting on a show. Rue and I look at each other and we start laughing so hard. I look at nate and he looks pissed the fuck off and clinching his fists which makes me laugh harder.

Ethan gets carried by all the boys as they poor liquids on each other and slap each other's ass. It definitely made my day. Suze clapping and laughing was amazing. Rue screams and laugh and claps. As the boys start pounding into each other and pretend to eat each others ass. "Lexi you're a fucking G!" Maddy yells out.

Nate walks out mad as fuck and Cassie chases after him like a lost puppy. It finished and everyone starts cheering and clapping. It was fucking amazing. I turn around and see Cassie's face all up on the glass and it start to be foggy. I show rue and we start dying laughing.