19

Everyone was singing happy birthday to maddy. "Happy birthday!!!!" I tell her smiling. I took pictures of her behind her cake. After that everyone started to eat cake. Cassie was looking around with tears in her eyes I was confused. Maddy walks to her and hugs her. "I love you" cassie whispers me and lex look at eachother.

We started to take pictures on the stairs. "Lexi stop hiding your faceee" I tell her laughing. "Any of you snitches to your parents about this, your days at the Howard House are finito burrito."Suzy tells us. "Never that"  Maddy tells her."Cheers... To my beautiful girls." Suzy cheers

'This is how we do it' plays and Suzy said "Oh, I fսck¡n' love this song." She drops down by me and Kat and then says "Whoo, bitches!" I fucking love her. I inspire to be her when I'm a mom. I get up and go inside.

Cassie was sitting on the stairs as lexi, her mom, BB, Maddy and I were dancing. Suzy was in the middle shaking ass. "Purrrr" I say hyping her up. I walk pass cassie to go to the bathroom. "Do you think Nate's still coming over?" She asks me. I wonder why she's asking about Nate. "Um, yeah, that's what Maddy says." I say as she takes a drink and I walk away. I go inside of the bathroom and do my business. I finish and go to where Lex is. "Your sister is asking about her besties bae. I think I was right" I tell her in a whisper laughing with a shrug. Then there was a knock on the door. Lex and I get up to get it but cassie beats us there.

"Hi" Its nate. "Is Maddy here?" "Yeah." He walks right past her and walks inside. She blinks hella and takes a another drink. "She's going to be drunk as fuck and I think something is going to go down" I tell Lexi. "We are messy as fuck and I love it" I tell her taking a drink from my drink.

Nate hands Maddy a gift. When Maddy stared opening it she looks at cassie. It was a beautiful necklace. He puts it on her and they hug. "How are you feeling?" Cassie's mom asks her. "I feel fine. Do I not look fine?" Cassie shrugs her shoulders and asks panicking sort of.

"Hey, I'm gonna head out but, um, happy birthday." Nate tells mads. "Why? Don't go." "Well, I just thought I'd give you guys a little bit of girl time." "That's so sweet. Nah, you should stay." She tells him as cassie walks down the stairs with a bright pink one piece. It was cute not even gonna front. Kat looks at her with a what the fuck look. "Wow, that was certainly a choice." Kat says as lexi looks to see if she can see her. 

Cassie's in the room just drinking and dancing by herself. She was being a drunk ass vibe. Then she started Dani v with the balloons. I go to lexis room to grab my bag. I go get my bathing suit and change.  I just noticed Cassie's and I were pretty similar.

"Get in the hot tub with us

"Get in the hot tub with us." Maddy tells Jacobs. "I don't, uh, I don't, I don't really feel like it." "It's my birthday, come on. Ooh, this feels so good." Maddys says getting in the water "I know." I tell her. She sits by Kat and I. Nate takes his shirt off making eye contact with Cassie. Seriously does nobody see this except for me? Cassie comes laughing and Steps into the hot tub. She slips and holds onto Nate's chest. "Happy birthday" cassie tells the birthday girl. "Thank youu"

"I'm so glad you guys are back together." BB tells nate and Maddy. "We're not back together." She says shaking her head "You're not?" "No." Nate replies to Cassie fast as fuck. "I mean, I was gonna say no, but why are you saying no?" "Um, because we're not." "I know, but why do you sound so definitive about it?" Maddy asks him. #teammaddy to be honest. "I wasn't being definitive." "It sounded like it."

"No, I mean, she just asked a question..." ñThat you didn't have to answer." "Oh, okay, yeah." "But you did." She tells him. "I don't understand what we're arguing about." Nate says clueless. "You and your tone." "But we're not back together" Maddy shakes her head "uh yet."

"I mean, why don't just say, We're working it out." "You literally just said you were gonna say no." Nate tells her with an attitude "Right, but that's me."

"Meaning what?" "Meaning that when I say it, it means something totally different than when you say it." She tells him. "Okay. It might seem that way in your head, Maddy, but it's the same word." "Yeah, but it's also the speed with which you said no."

"Aw, gimme a fսck¡n' break." "It was quick." " It wasn't, no." "It was like a reflex." Maddy says with her hands looking at me. "It was like his natural instinct." "It wasn't." "It was hasty." Kat tell him shrugging her shoulders. Then I add on a little "it was quick as fuck Nate" "You see?" You really think they're gonna disagree with you?" "If I disagreed with her, then I would." I tell him. "Okay" he says in like a mocking tone.

Throughout this whole think Cassie was looking speechless. "What, you don't think I have a mind of my own?" I ask him "No, I'm sure you do." I roll my eyes. "Ooh, he's such a cunt!" Maddy says clapping her hands. "What the fսck is your problem?" Kat asks him. "You see, I'm not crazy, right? Because he's always tryin' to gaslight me." "Yes bae know your worth!" I tell maddy as nate looks at me and if looks could kill we both would be dead. "Look, I don't wanna argue about this."

"You see, this is why I don't believe you when you make all these promises, and you're like, "Oh, let's get back together." After every sentence she mimicked nate about she would look at cassie.

""You're the only person in the world I care about. You're a Goddess, and it's my fault for not treating you like a Goddess. I promise, Maddy. I'll change. I'll grow. I'll be better. I don't deserve you. But I love you. Please, when I go to college, move with me. Marry me. Have my babies."  As soon as she said that fucking Cassie throws up.

We all yell and get out. "Fuck!" I say "ewwww" maddy said gagging. "I'm sorry, Maddy." "I'm so sorry." "It's fine." "It's not fine. I ruined everything, Maddy. I'm sorry." "It's fine." "It's not fine. It's fine. You're my best friend, and I'm sorry." She said crying just sitting in her throw up. "Nate, get me a fսcking towel!" Maddy yells out. I see Lexi look out the window. I go inside and grab a towel I also grab one for Kat. "Thank you" she says as she grabs it.

Once I feel dried up I walk inside. "What happened?" Lexi asks me. "Cassie just threw all over us it was disgusting, I feel disgusting" I tell her. Kat was about to leave and I plan to go with her because she was my ride over here. I grab my bag from upstairs. I grab Maddys gift and I hand it to her. "Happy birthday and i love you but I need to go shower" I tell her. I say bye to Lexi and Suzy and we leave. I put on one of my over sized shirts so I don't dirty kats car seats.

"Thank you" I tell her once we get to my house. "Drive safe!" "You're welcome.Thank you" Kat tells me. Once I unlock the door everyone is sleeping. I go straight to the bathroom, I turn the water on, I get undressed and step in.