5

After mine and rues blackout we woke up right we here we blacked out. 16 hours ago. I got up and left not speaking a word to rue nor fezco.

"Where have you been?" Leslie got out her room after she heard us come home. "I'm sorry. My phone died." "Bullshit. You're doing drugs. And Gianna you're helping her" "are you serious." I said in disbelief and I know I kind of was and I felt bad but how dare she say that. "I'm not doing drugs and Gina isn't helping me" "Then where have y'all been? And why weren't you answering you phone? Why are you both sneaking into the house at the exact same time?"

"I was with someone and Gina was bringing me home so I didn't have to ride my bike." "Who?" Leslie said aggressively "It... It doesn't matter Mom." "It matters, Rue. It matters. You're doing drugs." Gia came out her room. "Gia, go back to sleep." I told her but of course I get ignored.

What is up with them and ignoring me. "Rue, are you..are you okay?" "I'm fine. You can go back to sleep." Rue tells her kindly. "She's okay baby, go to bed. Good night." Leslie tells Gia as I just stand there.

"I will not allow you both to walk up into this house at 5:30 in the morning and lie to my face. So tell me the truth right now. Where were you?"
"I don't want to have to tell you everything that's going on in my life. If you want to drug test me, just drug test me." Rue tells her and it was a bad idea.

She wasn't the only person upset with me. Gianna was upset for obvious reasons. Jules was mad at me for abusing drugs.

Rue goes to her room and I could tell she was going to lexis house to get her to pee. I went to sit on the couch. "You're not going to your room until I know rue doesn't have any drugs in her system and lord please help me if I find out she does." Leslie tells me

Rue comes out from her room "let's go" "You're still grounded until I don't even fucking know." "What else is there? I told you I wasn't lying."
Rue tells her straight to her face. "Go to sleep the both of you, now!"

"Listen Gina-" I ignored rue and slammed my door. The next day I was at school talking to Maddy. "Hey uh I was wondering if I could stay at your house for the next few days I need a break from everyone at home" "of course bitch you're welcome any time"

Gianna
I was wondering if I could sleep at my friends Maddy house for the rest of the week and weekend?

Aunt L
Okay that's fine have fun

"Okay mads she said yea." "Great" while looking at my messages I could see fezco left messages.

Fezco😮‍💨
Call me
Look I'm sorry
Gianna
Aye man it wasn't my fault
Gina
Gianna let me explain

I wanted to talk to him but there was nothing to explain like i was right there which was so confusing. I seen rue and Jules looking at Jules phone I seen a glance and it was a dick pic. Interesting it looked nice.

After school I went home to talk to gia about how I wasn't going to be here until next week and for her to tell rue but not where I was. I packed all of my outfits in a gym bag that I never used before because I don't go to the gym. I grabbed all my self care and shit.

Got in my car and went to the smoke shop. "Ayeee my favorite costumer" "Heyy axel." "The usual?" "Yeah but can you get me 3 instead and some edibles" "of course which ones?" "Sour patch kids" "alright bet" he grabbed them and my 3 usuals. "$15" "thank you axel" "you're definitely welcome Gianna" "I'll see you not soon but soon" "I'll be waiting"

It was obvious axel had a thing with me and maybe I'll stop trying to impress fez and get with axel he's cute. Anyways I blasted some music and started driving to Maddys house. Once I got there I called her and she came outside. I got out with my bag. "Bitch do you even have a lot of clothes in there?" "Yeah but I was also how you would give me some of your clothes because you're just like that" "bitch you know me to well"

"Bitch I can't believe I haven't even told you, how insane my parents are being. All week long my mom has just been going on and on about how much she hates my dad. I'm just like, you can't do this to me. He's my dad. I don't know. I know he has issues, but so does she. And he's not telling me shit about her." "Yeah I know how you feel my mom use to always talk about my dad and shit its kind of weird of your mom to put you in that situation."

"Yeah, but if I say that, then she's gonna make me an enemy too. Literally the last thing I need right now is some... Who keeps texting you?" "Oh uh just fez" "fez as in fezco? As in the drug dealer?" "Yeah" "he's kinda cute why is he texting you?" "because some shit went down the other day and he's trying to apologize but I won't take his bullshit nor rues. That's why I'm here I can't live with rue well I can but just not now, and every five seconds my aunt yelling at rue. I feel bad for her because she's trying her best but rue won't listen."

"Well shit, I mean rue went through shit" "but that doesn't mean everyone else isn't, like you with your mom, me with my mom" "life's hard Im happy we met Gina" "me to mads" "I got weed but I don't have wraps" "let's go to fezcos store that way you can make him mad and just simply ignore him." "I love your toxic ass Maddy" "Nate does to" I opened my mouth shocked and started busting out laughing and she joined.

We decided to walk to the store because she lives close and what's better then walking home high? Absolutely nothing. We were literally laughing the whole way there. Once we finally got there we seen kat talking to ash and fez about bit coin. "You look good ma" I was in my clothes that I wore to school which reminds me I need to give these back to lexi, I'll wash them then return it.

I ignored him and went up to ash with the shells I gave him the money and I could feel fez's eyes on me since I ignored him. While walking back with Maddy and kat who joined us she started asking us a question. "Do you think people are 100 percent straight? 100 percent gay?"

"No, 'cause obviously there's, like, bi people, asexual, pan" kat said so I added onto it "Sexuality is like a spectrum, y'know?" "Yeah. Totally." "Why?" "I don't know. Do you think straight guys ever, like, watch gay porn?" Maddy asked us. "Not if they're a hundred percent straight." I answered "You just said it's a spectrum." "Yeah, on either side of the spectrum is gay and straight." Kat replied "I fucking hate this." "Is this about Nate?" "No. He's, like, super straight." "Is it about your dad?" I asked "No."

"It would explain why they're fighting." "It's not about any guy that I know. It's not about any guy that I know." "All I know is that most guys are, like, weird, gross, and fucking pathetic." Kat said and I agreed nodding my head yes. "Okay, look, if I tell yall something, you swear on your fucking life you won't say a word?" "Yeah" "mhm"