C H A P T E R 4

Deja's POV

I had To Wake Up Early For This Interview I Got With Hot 97.

I Got Up And Went Straight Into The Shower. After Taking An Hour Long Shower I Took My Clothes Into My Room.

I Put On A Flower Collage Jacquard Crop Top And A Matching Flower Collage Jacquard Pencil Skirt With Pink And Red Peep-Toe Ankle Boots

I Flat Ironed My Hair Bone Straight, Grabbed My Pocket Purse, Keys And Walked Out The Door. Just As I Was Gonna Hop Into My Car I Heard My Name I Looked Up And Seen Hakeem. I Had Totally Forgotten Hakeem Slept Here Last Night. Hakeem Was Looking Mighty Sexy He Aint Have Nothing On Put A Boxers On...Damn The Things I Wanted To Do To This Man

I Shook The Naughty Thoughts From My Head I Needed To Stop. Hakeem Called Me Again I Wanted To Say Something But I Couldn't.

"Deja!!"

"Uh...Yes?"

"Why Am I Here" He Said Now Standing In Front Of Me, With Whole Lot Of Attitude.

"Look Ion Know Who You Think You Giving Attitude To Because You Came Here Last Night On Some Bullshit And I Was Nice Enough Let You Stay Here I Could've Let You Roam The Streets High and Shit" I Said Slightly Screaming I Slammed My Door And Drove Off To My Interview With Hot 97.

Hakeem's POV

I Woke Up In A Unfamiliar Place, The Room Was A Light Gold. Next To Me Was A Black Dresser With Gold Nobs Just As The Other Side Of The Bed. The Bed Had A Black And Gold Theme Making Two Pillows Black And The Other Two Gold. I Examined The Room Some More Knowing This Wasn't My Place I Got Up From The Bed And Went Into The Bathroom....Huge.

I Didn't Have Time To Look, I Heard The Door Slam I Quickly Ran Out To See Who It Was. I Caught Them Just In Time, I Realized It Was Dejas House I Was At I Called Out Her Name Like 8 Times! But She Just Kept Staring So I Walked Down The Steps Of The Pent House And Went In Front Of Here I Asked Her A Question Rudly Due To The Fact She Wouldn't Answer Me When I Was Calling Her.

She Answered In A Slight Yell. Just As I Was About To Say Something She Slammed The Door. I Rolled My Eyes I Went Back k Up Into Her House To Grab My Stuff

I Grabbed Up Everything And Walked Out The Guest Room.

I Opened Up The Door And There Appeared Jamal. Jamal Gave Me A Long Strange Stare And I Know It Didn't Look Right And I Know Exactly What He Was Thinking

"Hakeem? What Are You Doing Here...And Where's Deja" Jamal Said Looking To The Sides Of Him To Look For Deja

"Umm...She Left About 10 Minutes" I Said Through A Nervous Voice

"Oookay...And" Jamal Said Motioning Me To Finish

"Oh I'm Here Because..." I Had To Make Up A Lie I Couldn't Tell Jamal I Smoked He Doesn't Know That And I'm Pretty Sure His Ass Finna Tell Cookie "We Was Working On The Song And I Was To Tired To Drive Myself Home"

Jamal Gave Me A Stare Like 'This Nigga Lying' But Surprisingly He Believed Me "Alright When You See Deja Again Tell Her I Stopped By Alright"

I Shook My Head. What Makes Jamal Think I'm Gonna See Her Again? I'm Going Over Camilla's House.

I Reached Down The Steps And Called Me Up A Cab.

Cab Came Little Over 7 Minutes, Fast Ass Service, I Hopped In And Told The Man The Address And I Headed Over To Camilla's House.

Jamal's POV

I knew Hakeem Was Lying. Why Would He Be At Her House To Practice When They Do It Everyday At The Studio And Plus Deja Don't Like Him For Nothing I Thought. I know Something Is Going Up Between They Don't Think I Know But I Do They Putting On A Show.