C H A P T E R 7

Deja POV

   I Felt The Cold Breeze Caressed My Skin I Noticed My Window Open, I Stretched And Got Out My Bed To Go Close It.

      Today Was The Day. Leviticus Was Less Then 11 Hours Away And I Couldn't Wait. Even Though I'm Not Performing My New Song, 2 on, I'm Still Happy I Get To Be Officially Announced To The World.

      After Closing The Window I Headed Toward The Shower. I Took Me A Nice Reasonable Shower And Tossed On Something Simple. A Plain White T And Some Grey Sweats And Shoes I Threw On My Red Converses.

      I Grabbed Me A Travel Bag To Take With Me For My Outfit For The Show. I Didn't Wanna End Up Late Coming Back Here.

      I Grabbed Up Everything I Needed And Hopped My Way Out The House And Into The Car.

**

     "Leviticus Is Today And I Need Everything To Be Perfect" Cookie Said Explaing Herself "Deja I'm Gonna Need You To Practice More"

     I Honestly Was Tired If Practicsing I Had Practiced All Night Last Night Till 5 In The Morning Which I Only Gotten 3 Hours Of Sleep "Alright Cookie" I Answered Coldy

    Cookie Noticed And Did Not Seemed Pleased "What's Up With Your Attitude Your Gonna Drop That Or I Drop You From This You Know What You Had Did With That File?"

    I Paused. I Didn't What Cookie Telling Anybody What Had Happened Between That File. Especially Lucious And Hakeem "Cookie I Apologize I'm Just Sleepy Ok"

     "Mmmm, Go Practice"

    "Alright" I Sighed. I Walked Into The Studio And Began Practicing

***

     I Closed My Eyes. I Felt Someone Touch My Shoulder. I Looked Up To See Hakeem. "Yes?"

    "You Seem Worried"

   "Yes I Am....I'm Actually Pretty Scared" I Said Looking Away

     Hakeem Smirked. "Haha Ma They Ain't Nun To Be Scared Of Look Just Imagine Everyone Naked"

      I Busted Out Laughing "Nah That's Not Gonna Help It Usually Never Work"

     "How About You Look At Me When You Begin To Feel Scared So That Way You Can Know Someone Is There To Comfort You It Always Worked For Me When I Was Little"

      I Blushed "I Guess I Will Only Cuz I'm Scared Not Cuz I Like Looking At You"

     Hakeem Laughed "Tf Who Doesn't Wanna Look At All Of This The Hell?"

    I Playfully Hit Him "Shut Up"

   We Finnaly Arrived At Leviticus. We Hopped Out The Car.

    "Deja Over Here" One Paparazzi Said. I Did A Quick Pose With My Cute Outfit

    My Outfit Was Fire. I Had On Jen’s Pirate Booty Wilderness Fiesta Mini Dress and a pair of Fendi Fendista T-Strap Platform Sandals.

      Simple But Fire. Especially Since Beyonce Wore It.

    "Can I Get A Pic Of You And Hakeem?"

     Hakeem Was Looking Hella Sexy. Hakeem Had On A Rugby Newberry Chino Jacket,
Rugby Solid University Oxford, Jockey Stripe Bow Tie, And A Nudie Jeans Slim Jim Cold Denim

     Hakeem Grabbed My Waist And We Took The Pictures. We Finally Walked It We Said Our Hellos Our Proper Greeting And We Were Ready To Perform