C H A P T E R 23

Hakeem POV

I Was More Than Shocked That Jamal Came Out. I Couldn't Believe It. I Thought He Was Gonna Wait It Out Till Empire Get Even Bigger But Wow Who Knew. But Lucious Didn't Look Too Happy

He Looked Furious, Heated. It Looked Like He Wanted To Kill Jamal. But Why Would You? That's Your Son If You Can't Accept Who He Is I Consider Your The Bitch A lousy One.

After The White Party I Was Exhausted. Did Me And Dede Did The Nasty? Nope She Was Frontin As Usual But Don't Worry When I Figure Out Her Birthday Somebodied Getting Something.

I Was At Home Cooking A Lemon Cake Cause I Was Bored. I Looked At The Instructions Trying To Figure Out What Goes Where. I Finally Figured Out The You Add Milk

I Went To Go Grab The Milk In till My Phone Rang. I Walked To It And Looked At The Number. It Was A Unknown Number Usually I Ignore It But I Decided To Answer It

I Picked Up The Phone And Placed It To My Ear. "Hello?"

"Hey Hakeem I Miss You!"

I Looked At My Phone And Placed It Back. It Better Not Be Who I Think It Is "Is This Adrianna?"

"Yes Your Ex"

I Rolled My Eyes "What The Hell Do You Want? I Said Irritated That I Didn't Change My Number

"I Wanna Come See You"

Bullshit. Bullshit. Bullshit "Okay Thats Nice" I Said The Verge Of Hanging Up

"Please Hakeem I Just Wanna Tell You Hi At Least"

I Rolled My Eyes "Hell No You Crazy Bitch"

"Hakeem Please I Still Love You"

"Ya Fuckin Right...But Guess What Adrianna Ive Moved On. I Have A Girlfriend She's My Everything ROD She's My Future As For You Adrianna? You Ain't Shit To Me"

It Was Silent On The Other End. "Hello?"

"Y-Ya Ight Bye Hakeem" She Hung Up. I Sighed And Rolled My Eyes

Okay Now Adriana? Shes My Ex Crazy Ass White Bitch I Dated Back When I Was 16 Huge Ass Mistake. I Thought I Was In Love But I Wayy Lied To Myself. Okay When I First Met Her I Was Happy The Relationship Was Going But After Three Months? Shit Went Down Hill.

She Would Always Suspect Me Of Cheating Which I Wasn't. She Would Always Say How I Don't Love Which Was Kinda True. She Would Always Threaten Me And Say She Would Kill Herself Ieave Her. The Bitch Was Insane. I Was Fed Up With Everything So I Wrote Her A Letter Telling Her I Was Leaving. I Packed My Shit And Took Off Never Seeing That Bitch Again... In till Now.

I Thew My Phone Back On The Counter Irritated. I Realized I Ain't Grab The Milk I Went Into The Fridge And Grabbed The Milk Continuing On With My Cake.

Deja POV

I Was So Freaking Happy For Jamal I Just Wanted To Cry. I Decided To Pay Mal A Visit.

I Hopped Into My Car And Sped Off To His House. As I Reached There I Notice Jamal Standing On His Front Porch "Hey Mal"

He Looked At Me And Gave Me A Side Hi... Weird? I Walked Up To Him

"You Good Mal? Why Aren't You Happy"

"I Think I Might Have Made A Mistake "

"Whatcha' Mean Mistake?"

"I Kinda Regret Coming Out To The Public Maybe I Should Have Waited Till He Pass"

"Pass?"

He Shook His Head. "Did I Not Tell You? He Has ALS"

"Omg Mal You Didn't So He's Dying?"

He Shook His Head. I Walked Closet To Mal And Swallowed Him Up In A Hug. "I-I Know This Must Be Devastating For You"

"It Is...He's Gonna Die With Hatred In Him Of Me? That Hurts A lot "

"Mal Don't Worry He's Gonna Come Through" I Said Releasing Him From The Hug "Hes Gonna Do It"

I Smiled. And Jamal Smiled Back Showing Off His Dimples.

Vote!

Comment!

Add to library!

Follow!