C H A P T E R 9

Deja POV

The Sound Of The Alarm Surrounded My Room. It Was 7:44 And I Did Not Feel Like Getting Up. I Grew Annoyed By The Alarms Noise I Got Up And Walked To Where The Alarm Was And Turned It Off. I Stretched My Arms And Legs While Groaning.

I Walked My Way Into The Bathroom Where My Phone Was Last Left. I Picked It Up. I Noticed I Had 5 Missed Calls From Kaorii. I Haven't Heard From Kaorii In Awhile I Was Hoping He Was Doing Well With His Girlfriend In All I Just Shrugged My Shoulders And Began Taking My Clothes Off For A Shower. Just As I Was About To Slip Off My Underwears I Heard A Knock On My Front Door. I Sighed And Rolled My Eyes. I Quickly Grabbed My Satin Red Robe And Made My Way To The Door.

I Opened The Door To See Hakeem. He Had Food In His Right Hand And Flowers In Another. I Was Greatly Confused

"Tf Is All This? Today Ain't My Birthday"

"Its Our Anniversary Baby"

I Rolled My Eyes "Hakeem We Only Been Dating A Week And Plus We Ain't Really Dating Its For Publicity Dumbass"

"Okay Baby"

I Crossed My Hands And Shifted My Weight On One Leg "Don't Call Me That"

Hakeem Starred At Me Up And Down And Licked His Lips "Damn Bae You Got Naked Fa' Me? Aren't You Hot n' Ready"

"What? No I Was About To Take Me A Long Nice Hot Bath In till You Showed Up"

"Well After We Done We Can Take A Shower"

"We? Ya Mean Me"

"Ya W.e You Wanna Call It"

Hakeem Slumped Himself On The Couch With The Remote In His Hands "What's On TV" He Said Out Loud To Himself

I Walked Over To Him And Grabbed The Remote From Him, Turning The Television Off

"I Was Watching That Whore"

I Gave Him A Fake Surprised Face "Who You Calling Whore?"

"You"

"Hakeem You Are So Lucky I Have On This Robe....Ya Know What" I Ran To My Room And Quickly Threw On My Bra, Short Basketball Shorts And A Big T-shirt. I Ran Towards Hakeem

Hakeem Got Up From The Couch And Quickly Began Running. Not Knowing I Use To Run Track in High School I Quickly Caught Up To Him. I Pounced On His Back

"If You Don't Get Off Of Me" Hakeem Quickly Slammed Me Off Of Him. He Did It Gently So It Wouldn't Hurt. He Got On Top Of Me Pinding My Hands Down "Say Mercy"

I Began Struggling To Get Out His Grasp "N-N-No!"

"Okay" Hakeem Began Jumping Up And Down

"Ha-Ha-K-Keem!!" I Said Through Laughter

"Say Mercy..." Hakeem Continued To Jump On Me

"M-Mercy!!"

Hakeem Finally Got Off Me. I Was Still Lying On The Ground "Asswhole"

Hakeem Laughed "Help Me Up?"

Hakeem Extended His Arm To Help Me Up And So Did I. As I Was about To Grab His Hand He Quickly Yeeted It Away "Ouch!!" I Quickly Fell Back And My Head Slammed To The Ground

Hakeem Fell To The Ground Of Laughter. I Rolled My Eyes And Got Up On My Own "Fucking Asswhole"

"Aww You Mad?"

"Ya Im Mad!"

"Put A Cape On So You Then You Can Be Super Mad" At That Point Hakeem Was Laughing To The Point U Couldn't Hear Him

I Sat There And Crossed My Hands And Pointed Like A Little Kid. I Didn't Find That Too Funny

"Awww Is Deja Mad?" He Came Over To Me And Gave Me A Hug. I Didn't Even Flinch A Bit. But I Did Very Much Enjoy That Hug

"Hakeem I Hate You"

"Hahha Good"

Jamal POV

I Was Thinking About That Dream I Had Awhile Back. I Was Thinking That Dream Was Telling Me Something And That Man In The Black Hoodie Was Lucious.

Cause It Really Did Feel Like I Was Shot When I Heard I Wasn't The Father Of Lola And My Father Was.

That Dream Was Vivid And felt Real. I Know That Dream Was Telling Me Something.

I Clocked Out My Daydream. And Focus To Back What I Was Doing.

"Jamal Are You Okay?"

"Ya Im Fine"

I Turned My Ears Back To What He Was Saying "Look Jamal I Don't See Why Don't You Won't Come Out To The Public You Shouldn't Be Afraid To Show Who You Are"

And He Was Right. I Was Getting Tired Of Interviewers Asking Who's My Love Interest And Not able To Tell Them. I'm Tired Of Not Being To Show My True Colors In Songs. I'm Tired Of my Father Not Accepting Me For Who I Am. And Most Importantly I'm Tired Of This Shit!. "Ya Know What I'm Doing It"

"What?"

"I'm Coming Out At The White Party Thanks For Dinner I Appreciate It" I Sat My Share Of The Money Down On The Table And Walked Out The Restaurant

Hakeem POV

I Walked Out Of Dejas Pent House A Little To Excited. I Mean She Do Know I'm Starting To Feel Her Right? She Do Know I Wanna Take This Fake Dating Shit Serious Right? I Mean Feel Her As A Friend I Don't Really Have Serious Feelings For Her...Right?

I Slightly Shook My Head. I Hopped In My Audi And Drove Off

I Dug The Key Into My Lock to Open. I Swung My Door Open

"Hello Keem Miss Me?"

My Eyes Quickly Darted Towards Her...

"What Do You Want How The Hell You Got Into My House"

She Ignored What I Said "Ya Know Hakeem I Really Did Like You... A lot But I Soon Realized You A Player"

"Are You Done?"

"Nope" She Began Walking Close To Me "I Got Some Dirt On You" She Began Circling Around Me Making Her Fingers Touch My Shoulder

"What Dirt..." I Asked Suspiciously

"That Can Break Your Bond Between Deja Up"

I Narrowed My Eyes "What Are You Talking About"

"A Little Birdie Told Me, No Names, That You Were Using Deja For Fame And You Really Don't Give Not One Of A Fuck About Her Say It Aint True"

I Stiffened Up "How Do You Know This" She Was Now Standing In front If Me

She Crossed Her Hands "Like I Said No Names"

"But Anyways I Stopped Using Deja Along Time Ago"

"Okay That's Fine " She Slapped Her Hands On Her Thighs "All You Gotta Do Is Get Me On Your Label And I Won't Say Anything To Deja"

"Ight But If I Do Everything I Can And You Still Won't Be Able To Be On This Label Your Not Telling A Soul"

"Fine by Me" She Said With A Smirk

I Knew She Was Lying. I Had To Keep Her Far From Deja But I Knew That Would Be A Mission.

Vote! Vote! Vote!

Thanks For The Reads I Soooo Appreciate