C H A P T E R 30 Ending

A/N: The First 4 Povs Are Gonna Be About There Reaction To Lucious Telling Them He Got Something To Say To Them Just A Heads Up

Deja POV

3 Months Later

I Kept Looking At The Text I Got From Lucious. At 7pm May 25, 2015. All The Ideas Of What Lucious Want To Say To Me I Was So Frightened.

He Might Not Want Me On This Label Because I Haven't Perform Yet In Awhile Or. He Might Not Want Me And Hakeem Dating No More. He Might Take Jamal Off His Label Because. Just Stupid Shit He Might Do.

I Read The Text One Last Time. My Heart Was Just Pounding. What Could He Have To Say? I Sighed. Placed My Phone Back On My Charger And Looked At Myself In My Mirror.

"I Better Start Getting Dress" I Said To Myself. I Got Up, Stripped From My Clothes. And Hopped Into The Shower.

After 20 Mins. I Got Out Lotioned Up And Put On My Clothes Quickly. I Ran To The Sink And Brusher My Teeth And Washed My Face. I Was Going All Out Today.

After All That. I Grabbed My Phone And Keys To My Ranger Rover. I Walked Outside And Hopped Into My Car And Drove Off.

Hakeem POV

I Didn't Understand. What The Hell Does Lucious Want To Tell Us All? He Better Not Be Not Be Shutting Down Empire Ima Be Highly Upset.

Let Me Stop Playing This Looks Serious. They Way He Wrote It Seems Like This Something Personal Not Work Worthy. Maybe Lucious Finna Be Telling Us Whos Gonna Be Running Empire

I Needed A Drink. I Went Down Stairs And Went Into My Refrigerator. I Grabbed Me Some Grey Groose And Jugged It Down. I Walked Over To The Garbage Can And Threw The Bottle Away.

A Was A Bit Tispy But You Wouldn't Know. It Was Minutes To 8 And I Needed To Head Out.

I Ain't Feel Like Going Back Up The Steps So I Just Left Like This. I Grabbed My Keys To My Charger And Headed Out The Door.

Jamal POV

"Ryna Could You Pass My Phone" I Asked Him. I Heard My Phone Vibrate On The Dresser. Me And Ryan Have Been Getting Serious And I Was Thinking About Asking Him To B My Boyfriend But I Don't Wanna Rush Anything

"Uh Sure" He Walked Over To The Dresser And Grabber It. He Tosses It To Me

"Thanks" I Looked At It And Seen I Had Gotten A Text From Lucious Which Is Rare Consider The Fact Hr Hates Me.

I Shrugged My Shoulder And Opened The Text. I Gasped. This Soon? Its Only Been 3 Months Since Bunnies Death I Don't Know If They Can Take No More

"Wassup?" Ryan Question

"Oh My Father Texted I Gotta Go He Wants Me At Empire Now"

"This Soon You Just Got Here"

I Hopped Off The Bed And Threw My Shirt On. "Ya I Know Ima Text You And Tell You What Happens." I Said Throwing My Shoes On "Pass My Keys Please"

He Did So. I Smiled And Quickly Ran Out The House. I Ran Down The Steps To His Apartment And Scurried To Off My Car.

Cookie POV

I Was In My Office. I Was Sitting On My Computer Trying Too Book Some Interviews And Gigs For Hakeem And Deja. As I Was Doing That A Notification Went Off Indicating I Had A Email.