C H A P T E R 19

Deja POV

I Threw On Some Sweats And A White T-Shirt. I Looked At My Clock And Saw That It Was 8:07. I Sighed. I Threw On A Black Hoodie Over My T-Shirt Knowing It Was Gonna Be Cold.

I Grabbed My Keys And Stepped Out My House. I Hopped Into My CarAnd Sped Off To Meet This 'Person'

I Arrived At The Place Minutes Till Nine And I Didn't Spot Anyone. I Was About Ready To Leave Intill I Saw A Vehicle Roll Up. I Got Up And Saw The Person Walk Out

I Gasped. I Couldn't Believe My Eyes Who It Was.

Jamal POV

I Was At the Park Alone. I Was Sitting On A Swing. Swingging Back And Fourth. I Heard Rustle Of Leaves I Looked Up To See Kaorii Our Here Walking He Looked Sad.

I Called Him Over "Yo Rii"

He Turned Back No Noticing Me. So I Got Up And Walked Over To Him "Rii You Good?"

He Shook His Head. He Dug His Hands Into His Pocket Deeper With His Head Held Down "Me And Jhené Broke Up"

"Why?" I Asked Surprised

He Shrugged His Shoulders "She Said She Never Loved Me"

"Smh This Why I Date Men"

Kaorii Chuckled. We Walked Around The Whole Park. He Told Me His Troubles I Told Him Mines. It Was Now 12 And It Was Time For Me To Head Back.

I Hopped Into My Car And Drove Home. Right Now Ryan Was On My Mind.

Hakeem POV

I Turned My TV On. I Searched Through The Channel Into I Landed On Something That Caught My Eye.

They Were Talking About Bunkies Murder. I Hissed My Teeth And Changed The Channel, I Didn't Want To Be Bothered By It No More.

I Settled On With Disney Channel. Hey Reruns Were On. As I Was Watching Old Episodes Of Hannah Montana I Heard My Doorbell Ring. I Got Up And Opened It

I Smiled To See It Was Jamal And Lola. "Hey Lola" I Said Waving. She Waved Back "Sup Mal What Made You Stop By?"

"Oh Nothing Just Wanna See Me Little Bro" He Said Walking In

I Closed The Door. "Ya...But Um Can I Talk To You Its About Sum Important"

Jamal Shook His Head. "Lola Go Watch TV Look Hannah Montana Is On" Lola Excitedly Ran To The TV

"Mal Ima Just Cut To The Chase Bunkies Dead"

"He's What Now!!"

"Shh...Lower Your Voice Lola"

"Sorry...But Wym Dead? Dead As In Heart Not Responsive No More"

"No Dead As In Deez Nutz....Yes He's Dead"

"Keem This Ain't No Joking Matter" Jamal Shook His Head. I knew He Was Heart But It Looked Like He Was Trying To Hide It. Jamal Sat Down On The Stool And So Did I

"How You'd Find Out About This?"

"He Was At My Front Porch Dead"

"Forreal?"

I Shook My Head "Aamn I Can't Believe He's Gone Did You Tell Cookie Yet?"

I Shook My Head No. I Chuckled "Ya Know Shit Always Wanna Happen But Never Good Shit Wanna Happen"

"Keem...Its Not Like That"

"It Seems As It Is" I Sighed

"Ima Go Clear My Mind" He Called Lola And Lola Ran To Him "ight I'll Talk To You" I Nodded

I Gave Lola A Kiss On The Cheek "By Baby"

"Bye Uncle Hakeem" I Smiled And Waved Back. She Still Don't Understand But She'll Get It When She Older

Deja POV

She Walked Closer To Me. I Froze. I Couldn't Believe It Was Her? This Low Life Dirty Bum Ass Bitch. I Was Heated This Hoe Sent Me The Messages And This Gotta Be The Same Hoe Who Gave Them Files To Cookie On My First Day. I Should Have Knew This Bitch Wasn't Right The First Day I Met Her It Was Off. It Seemed As If She Ddint ike Hakeem And Me And Her Didn't Care To Like Eachotehr It Was All To Obvious. And This Was Supposed To Be My Brothers Girlfriend? I Should Have Knew Jhené Was No Good.

She Chuckled "Hello" She Said Smiling Widely. I Gave Her A Death Stare. She Rolled Her Eyes And Sighed "You Don't Have To Look At Me Like That OK"

I Still Gave Her A Death Stare Not Saying Anything. She Walked Closer To Me. "Look I Already Broke Up With Your Brother So There's No Need To Worry"

I Rolled My Eyes. Bitch. "What The Fuck Do You Want?"

"Information" She Said Crossing Her Hands

"Of...?" I Said Crossing My Hands To

She Rolled Her Eyes "Empire Of Course" She Said Putting Her Hand On Her Hips, While Shifting Her Weight On One Leg.

I Did The Same "Your Not Getting Shit From Me"

"One, Stop Coping Me Two, Why The Fuck Not"

"Cause I'm Not Stupid Its Obvious Your Working For Baretti"

"I Am, So" She Said Rolling Her Neck

"Look Bitch, I'm Not Here To Act Ghetto" I Said Clapping My Hands

She Rolled Her Eyes "You Just Want These Files To Go Out Don't You?"

"No I Don't "

"Okay So Information Please"

"No Bitch"

"Ight I Have No Problem Faxing These Files Everywhere"

"No, Wait" I Had To Think Of A Plan. But I Had Nothing. I Scratched My Head And That's When I Thought Of It I Should Set This Bitch Up "Ight Fine We Were Planning On Performing At Club Phoenix Tomorrow Night Because Produced Big Wayne Was Gonna Be There But Y'all Can Have It"

She Thought For A Second. She Shook Her Head. She A Dumb Bitch. "Ight Here" She Said Handing Me Two Yellow Files

I Was More Than Happy But I Knew She Wasn't Going To Be Happy. Tomorrow. Tomorrow Was The White Party And I Was More Than Happy. To See Jamal Sing His Heart Out

And Hopefully Not Worry About Jhené

Vote!

Comment!

Add to library!

Follow!