Synopsis

In the Yellowstone Wolf Pack, a disastrous rogue attack took place in summer, late June.

It claimed the lives of the Alpha, Luna, Beta, Gamma and many others. Only a few managed to survive this gruesome attack.

Not long after, daughter of the deceased Alpha, Vanessa Spade and her childhood best friend Tycen Roderigo both find themselves in the Black Crescent Pack after such a traumatizing incident.

The Alpha who's name is Xavier, took both of them in. He allowed them the luxury of attending the school created and funded by himself and two other Alphas.

Subsequently to their utmost shock they became Omegas and had to partake in pack house chores.

Rejecting, wasn't a given option.

But eventually summer ended and the new school term rolled around swiftly, but life at their new school was far away from what they had expected.

Here, is where the best friends meet another pair of friends. One of which is their Alpha's only son and his best friend who is also the son of another Alpha....

✯✯✯✯✯
Sanjay Bright, son of Alpha Xavier and his best friend Romayne Kensington are known notoriously as handsome nightmares. Both are known to be bad boys and king playboys.

Some way, some how. Of all the active students in K-Swiss Highschool. These bad boys saw the friends and decided they'll be the targets for this senior year.

Inevitably, pranks and games started up with the two pairs, even when a another pair intervenes they just wouldn't stop!

And just when the situation heightened, cupid decided to drop by and create more chaos.

All four got pulled to each other, no matter how hard they fought back, they still got caught in an unexpected lasso of emotions....

✯✯✯✯✯
How on earth, did a pair of untamable arrogant bad boys, began falling head over heels for two mischievous Omegas?

What happens when the imperious pair get a taste of the freshly Ripened Cherries?

Is it really Love or Attraction?

____

NB - This is just a more detailed version, I'm currently editing the first chapter. However, this will be updated a bit Irregularly but I WILL finish it trust me.

I've got things going on, so hopefully you can be patient and still interested simultaneously ෆ╹ .̮ ╹ෆ