Chapter 10

Tycen stared up at Romayne's golden-yellow lustre eyes with shock written boldly all over his face. He didn't expect to see him here, isn't he from the Blood Moon Pack? What's he doing in the Black Crescent Pack?

But then again, he is the best friend of the promiscuous Sanjay Bright. Of course he'd be here.

Gulping, he shriveled as they gazed back at each other. Ray seemingly caught in a daze while Tycen's expression slowly changed into one of pure horror.

‘Will he beat me up again?’ Was the question running wild through his mind as of now.

He is perturbed seeing Romayne here, especially the expression he wears. One, he has never seen before.

“What?” The Alpha's thunderous voice made the teens snap out of the trance like state they were trapped in.

Almost immediately Tycen let go of Romayne and moved out of his hold. Still looking gravely shook, he fixed the jacket he wore over his clothing since the weather is a rather frigid one.

The Werewolves here however, walk around as if it's a hot summer day. Being a human, kinda sucks.

“How dare some degenerate dire and rogue wolves encroach on my territory!” Alpha Xavier thundered once more, now speaking to one of the pack members who came to inform him about something. According to the pack member, a gang of ill-bred Dire and rogue Wolves has breached the security system.

They somehow made it passed the Wolves who were on guard and patrolling the borders.

“Alpha, I will handle this matter.” Beta Donatello slightly bowed and sped off, dashing into the woods, heading to the direction where the pack member said the breach is.

Xavier shook his head and turned, he saw Romayne who is his all-time welcome guest standing and staring at the Omega he not too long ago told to go find something to do. The older boy stared at the smaller boy with intensity as he fixed his jacket, Xavier also realized that the white shirt Romayne is wearing has a small stain on it.

‘Must have been caused by that darn rotten blood Omega!’ He mentally said with a scowl.

“Hey! You, what the hell are you still doing there you ludicrous boy?” Xavier barked at Tycen.

He flinched and looked to the Alpha who's eyes have now turned red, “A-alpha s-sir?”

“Look at what you did, you stained Romayne's shirt which is worth more than your pathetic, frivolous life! Get out of here.” He was there in an instant, glaring with disgust and acting rather condescendingly towards Tycen.

He bowed his head in submission to the older and much stronger male. “Y-yes Alpha Xavier, sir.” then he turned.

Romayne watched him carefully as he walked away glumly on the miry pathway, designed with rocks embedded into the ground.

“I gravely detest Omegas. If it wasn't for the fact that the deceased Alpha Jahnel and his Luna Demelza wasn't friends of mine I wouldn't have taken in that boy and their daughter in the first place.” Xavier clicked his tongue.

“How can a boy look so feminine? He must be a faggot.” Xavier put a hand on Ray's while he derisively laughed. “My boy, how are you doing today huh?”

He looked to the direction which Tycen just left in, “I'm fine, Alpha.”

“Mirror mirror on the wall, who's the dumbest bitches of them all?” Rolling her eyes, Vanessa pushed the mop out and pulled it back in with a huge frown.

‘Literally everyone here except for Cloudberry and us of course.’ Akeyla replied.

“Speaking of Cloudberry, where is he? I wonder how he's doing. It's a good thing Kynlee took over dish duty for me today, I swear I couldn't touch anything in the sink. I wonder though, what's up with Tycen? Did they give him hard things to do again...” Just the mere thought prompted her to growl. Also, Cloudberry is a nickname given by Akeyla to Tycen.