Chapter 9

“Okay wait, can somebody please tell me... Why is MY boyfriend sitting here with another guy?” Keegan strides closer then leans against a locker, watching with raised brows. Visibly upset by this.

“Keegan, calm down. This is not what it looks like. Who the heck even told you I was here? I told you to wait outside for me, babe.”

“Your cousin told me obviously. And that's beside the fucking point, Falcon Dennis don't bend the damn question. What are you doing with that rotten blood?” He casted his eyes to Tycen who looks weak and exhausted. His head is against Falcon's bicep.

“Don't get disrespectful Keegan, stop acting like that. I'm just helping out a friend. That piece of shit I call a cousin beat him up for absolutely no reason. Why don't you come help instead of arguing with me Keegan?” He arched a brow in annoyance.

“Friend? Oh so you're cheating on me now? How conniving can you get. I'm not going anywhere near that, whatever ‘that’ thing laying down is. And don't think you'll touch me after rubbing up with that. Falcon, you're so unbelievable.” Rolling his eyes and fanning him off, Keegan walked out and slammed the door shut in rage.

“Keegan! Gosh, why's he being so fucking childish.” Falcon groaned, his boyfriend may be a male but he has the traits of literally a DRAMA QUEEN.

“G-go to him. Go and explain what happened. I-I don't want to mess up your relationship.” Tycen whispered and looked up.

Falcon's brows furrow, “What are you talking about? You didn't mess up my relationship. Even though technically, it's already dying. Keegan isn't that innocent. He knows I love him so...he plays with my emotions.” he looked down glumly.

“I-I'm sorry. This is all my fault.”

“Stop apologizing you didn't do anything. You're innocent. Stop pretending to be villain when you're not. You're a good guy.” He brushed his hair with his hand.

“J-just go to him, I'll be fine.”

Reluctantly, despite his better judgement, Falcon scooped Tycen into his arms as if he was a newborn baby and lay him on a bench. He winced and groaned in pain but said he was okay. After that, Falcon walked out in search of his so-called boyfriend.

Unsurprisingly, he finds him by a locker down a hall. His arms coiled around another guy, they kiss as if nobody can just walk around and spot them there. His heart clenched as he sees the sight, Keegan very much knows how much Falcons loves him and...plays with his emotions. Does and dates whoever he pleases, knowing fully that Falcon will always take him back. No matter how painful it is to watch the one you love, showing the love you deserve to another or others.

“Are we still up for tonight?” The other male whispered to Keegan.

Due to Falcon's heightened sense of hearing, he heard it lucidly from where he is standing.

“Of course we are, I'll come by after seven p.m. And remember, I like it rough. I love bad boys yunno.” Keegan stuck his tongue out at the guy who did the same thing, he took Keegan's tongue into his mouth and they french kissed like tomorrow doesn't exist.

Soon after he left and Keegan waved him goodbye. When he turned around he met a quietly standing Falcon Dennis. Looking at him, expressionlessly. Hands in his pockets, eyes bright and as sharp as knives in a restaurant.

His nose scrunched up, ‘Why's he here watching me? This idiot.’

He walked to Falcon and looked up at him, the difference in height wasn't too bad but Falcon is still indubitably and visibly taller than Keegan is.

“What are you doing out here? I thought you were cuddling with that rotten blood, worthless Omega.” Keegan said with raw, pure sarcasm lacing his voice.