Chapter 1

“I'll be attending a new school today mom, and dad. Wish me luck, bye.” Vanessa Spade softly caressed the photo of her and her parents, her Alpha father and Luna mother. She was an only child. A spoiled one, but unlike most. Materialistic things did not get into her head, making her a douchette or an arsehole.

Putting the photo back into her drawer, she walked towards her mirror. Staring at her is her own reflection, striking pewter grey eyes, as conspicuous as a blood stain on a new white T-shirt. Shoulder length obsidian black hair with bangs at her forehead, small lips and a small nose.

Her look is accompanied by her uniform, white blouse, black and gold stripy jacket, tie and skirt, white sacks with a single black streak at the top. Reaching above her knees, Her look is completed by her usual—poker face. Rolling her eyes, she took her bag from the bed and heads out for her best friend's room.

As usual, she finds him in his room staring at his reflection. A glum look on his face, his hands in his pocket and his eyes, bright.

At first glance he would be mistaken for a werewolf, only supernatural beings have such extraordinary features—like his effulgent cyan eyes. Flawless skin and salient facial features. Yet, he looks into the mirror seven days a week thinking he is a mere grotesque monster. Tsk.

How ironic can it get?

“Tycen, stop staring at yourself so judgementally. Come on; we have school to get to. Okay.” creeping up behind him, she rests her head on his shoulder.

[I should rip to shred the animals who dares to make my Sugar Plum sad!] Akeyla, her given wolf curses mentally making her chuckle.

“Am I disgusting, for, liking guys?” Tycen asked the most annoyingly, outrageous question.

“Why...would you ask that? Are you nuts, stop letting what others say get to your head. I love you just the way you are, human or no human okay!”

A light smile grazed his lips, “Thank you, now let's get to school. Well, more like hell…”

“Come on, we've got a long day of social interaction ahead of us.” she winked and he chuckled, her mental health isn't the best, but seeing him smile makes her feel, somewhat good.

Descending the wooden stairs that creak at each step, both teenagers mentally prepare themselves. Going to a new school, meeting new people, friends, was not something on their bucket lists this year but here they are anyway.

Heading to K-Swiss Highschool.

Vanessa's skin crawl just thinking about how she'll have to sit in a classroom, with over three people, socializing, to not just stay at home with her headphones on, this will surely be a looong, hell of a day.

Tycen is worried, at his old school he was bullied—severely. His only saviors were the Alpha, Bling(Vanessa) and the Luna. But now, they aren't here, it's him and his best friend against a school full of students, judgmental ones.

Arriving at the first floor, the pair can smell breakfast. In June, since they became official members—Omegas to the Black Crescent Pack. They were lucky enough to get somebody to live with, an old retired she wolf. Else like the others, they'd have to stay at the pack house which is...

Probably worse that hitting your smallest toe on the foot of an iron chair.

“Good morning lovelies.” Matilda Malcolm(Nana), greets them.

Unfortunately, the Moon Goddess didn't grant her with kids nor grandkids. A lonely woman she was, until Vanessa and Tycen came to brighten her life up. She loves them dearly!

“Morning Nana.” Tycen Roderigo smiled and embraced her.

“Good morning Nana. Did you sleep well last night?” Vanessa softly placed a kiss on her cheek.

“I did I did. I am okay children. Now come on, eat your breakfast. And be good at school.” She motions them to join her at the four-people-only dining table. Which is old, dull and worn out, but still usable.

Separate dishes containing bacon, scrambled eggs, sausages, toasted bread with butter spread over it and warm milk was set before the two.

Tycen couldn't help but grin, “This looks absolutely delicious!”

“Let's just eat and go.” Vanessa didn't wait and just began devouring her share in minutes.

Werewolves are big eaters—they have big appetites. Mostly to support their strong bodies, to form muscles, to make the females as voluptuous as possible and beautiful.

After breakfast, both retrieve their appropriate lunch bags, since money isn't in a abundance they have to carry lunch to school, which neither of them mind. School meals are considered horrible anyway!

“Bye Nana!” Both chorus as they exit the house, the outside being dull blue and white in colour, clearly in dire need of a paint job.

On Vanessa's birthday, as a gift, she was given a brand new BMW, white in colour. However, she doesn't drive but let's Tycen do it.

Weird but he agrees. He hops into the driver's seat and pulls the seatbelt over him, buckling it then looks at the rare view mirror. To see if he looks presentable, after which he glances at Vanessa.

Who is unsurprisingly, quiet and staring through the window.

“Don't worry Bling, we'll be okay. I hope we'll be. Damnit.” Sighing, he starts the car and backs out of the driveway going on the street.

“We have, now arrived. Bling.” Tycen pauses on the road, the gates to their new highschool opened before them. Welcoming the teens with open arms.

[Disgusting. Tch. What kind of pathetic name is K-Swiss Highschool? Are they insane?]

‘Akeyla. Stop being so dramatic. Keep quiet and behave. We'll be okay; maybe; hopefully.’ as a girl who has a reputation for being a person who beats anybody up who pisses her off, she hopes she can be here and get through senior year—without conflicts.

After Tycen drove in and found a parking space, both alighted simultaneously. And as highly expected, glares are thrown, nasty low remarks, disgusted gazes, and some... Don't care.

Tycen is nervous and, scared.

Vanessa looks around coldly, a narrow-minded person like herself wouldn't care what some scrawny lowlife thinks of her or what she does.

“Hey there.”

They turn sharply hearing a voice, a guy in a well ironed uniform walks their way. A smile on his face, numerous piercings on his left ear, black hair with gleaming brown highlights completed with noticeable brown eyes. A neat looking student.

“Who's this dude?” Tycen glances at Vanessa who, is obviously, glaring at the stranger.

Who is, kinda handsome.

“My name is Falcon Dennis. The Head Prefect here. Welcome to K-Swiss High, always glad to have new additions. Hopefully you like the school.” pleasantly, he smiled at them.

“I don't, Falcon Dennis.” Vanessa cynically remarks.

“Cute. I see you're an Alpha's daughter, your scent mixes with that of an Omega. And him, just a common human Omega. It surprises me how you both are friends, people normally consider human Omegas cursed and useless beings.”

Tycen smiled awkwardly and took his eyes to the floor, why did somebody have to say such a pernicious thing on his first day?

“Aye! Cheer up.” Falcon threw his arm around his shoulders. “I didn't mean to offend you, I don't have issues with Omegas. To be frank, I think you're quite pretty.”

“Wait what?” Tycen is taken aback by, Falcon's statement.

But before any further conversation could ensue, music booming from speakers soars through the air like a hawk. All eyes move to the gates, two vehicles; one behind the other are driving in.

“I wonder who are those people.” Tycen curiously said to nobody in particular.

“Those are the hell raisers of this highschool, a pair you absolutely do not want to get entangled with.” Falcon, coldly and unfazed stared at the cars heading their way. Knowing fully, trouble has arrived and suffering will follow.

Hope whoever reads like it, I update 2-3 days KK( ◜‿◝ )♡