Chapter 16

By now the party at Sanjay's pack house was in full swing, all the seniors from K-Swiss High and another highschool which is a great distance from this neighbourhood were present. All trying to get down enough alcohol down their throats; drinking their stress and problems away. To just forget they've got issues, only for the night. Some were however here for many, different reasons.

Some in need of rough unprotected sex - some only wanting to shoot videos to later post on vlogs - some just here to observe the wasted teenagers.

By now, Vaughn had dragged Romayne to the capacious living room. His golden-yellow eyes scanned the area, teens all over the place, some drunk till they looked half awake. Some walk like crabs out of the room. Others, like Sanjay, are sitting and playing games - spin the bottle.

“Ray! Dude where the heck were you?” Calhoun Gage, waved at Romayne, “We've been looking everywhere for you. Come on in, we were just in time to play seven minutes in heaven,” he had a mischievous grin on his face which Romayne in no time threw back at him.

Sanjay poured himself another drink and laughed at a joke Kristian Keiran - one of his friends made. Simultaneously a girl stepped out of the crowd behind him and sat next to him.

“Heyyy, Sanjay. How are you enjoying your party so far?” Her eyes dilated as she looked up at his handsome face, his kryptonite green eyes penetrating her dull grey ones.

Sanjay stared at her for a few moments, this girl oddly looks familiar but he can't pinpoint exactly where he met her. “Claudia, right? Yeah that's it. Your name is Claudia, am I right?”

“No. Sanjay. It's Clarice. I'm from a neighbouring pack, Indigo Blades. Heard about your party and i just couldn't miss it,” Her red painted lips curled into a lust-filled smile. “Do you remember me, Sanjay? You do know who I am, right?”

He arched a brow, now getting annoyed by her questions, “Look Claudia. I think I know you but I don't. As your bleached out grey eyes can see, I'm enjoying my party. Don't fuck up my vibe,” snarling at her he stood up then went to sit next to Ray.

“What's up Jay?” Romayne glanced lazily at him while Vaugn, Kristian and all the others played 'Seven Minutes In Heaven'. The game is basically spinning the bottle but, whichever two people it lands on will have to spend seven minutes in either a closed room or bathroom. It's actually played with a closet but that wouldn't be the best thing at the current moment.

“Some girl called, I totally forgot her name. She's annoying, saying she's from Indigo Blades. I don't even know what pack is that,” Sanjay rolled his eyes and heaved a sigh, now leaning on the armrest of a chair.

“Okay okay everybody! Let's play a game. This game, I know everybody will love…” Vaugn announced and stood up, “Let's play, Truth or Dare.”

“Down,” one person said.

“Me two,” another said.

“Three.”

“I'm four.”

And just like that all of those who sat around the bottle agreed to the game. Ray and Sanjay were the last two to join.

“Okay, let's start with Millicent, T or D—” a sharp voice cut in before he could finish talking.

“Can I ask the question?” Keegan arrived, a red cup in his hand with the inside white. Half filled with alcohol. The strong liquid is not even bothering him.

“Sure I don't mind,” Vaughn stepped back and let Keegan be the one to ask the questions.

“Sanjay. Since it's your night, I'll choose you. Truth, or Dare?” Keegan sat around the oval they've formed with a smirk. He obviously has a hidden agenda for playing this game, and for choosing nobody but Sanjay.