"Babydoll, you feeling okay?"12.

On Thursday I watched him watch me.

I was obviously grounded, no matter how much my father agreed with me on my debate with mother, obviously the fact I admitted to kissing Mr ArrowSmith pissed him off. He never wanted me to leave Saint Lewis's, even if it was to save a teachers job.

So I sat in my room the next day, satisfactory with the outcome of the argument. Mother had finally started leaving me alone- eating dinner alone in the lounge while me and father ate in the dinning room. She'd also avoid bumping into me at all costs, as soon as she heard the turning of my door knob, she'd scurry into her room and lock the door behind her.

I was supposed to be visiting Hardin, Mustafa, Flux and Peaches that particular day but leaving the house was something that no one would allow with my outburst the day before.

I pulled up my blinds without hesitation seeing Harry staring at my window blankly. His lips tuned up slightly at the sight of me. I waved, a new sensation bubbling inside my stomach. He pulled a black marker from behind him and his sketch book which was always by his side and started scrawling in it. Before I could figure out what was happening, the yellow paper was against his window with a private message for me.

Why aren't you at Hardin's?

I picked out a wad of thin paper from my dresser, the one I'd only just set up in my room, and starting on a reply, my smile unable to leave my face.

Grounded af, how did you know I was planning on it?

Only seconds later he replied.

Flux told me, apparently Hardin thinks that tonight would be the night that you'd finally fuck;) looks like his dreams have become mush.

Poor Hardin.

I know what it's like to have your dreams become mush. It's not nice:( poor Him.

Harry looked baffled, bewildered.

Hardin's a dick.

He said the same about you.

Harry now looked angry. And that is when, I knew I fucked up.

That's right, stick up for lover boy why don't you!

I couldn't think of a polite reply, he kinda angered me.

Shut up!

He angrily drew his blinds and pulled back his curtains making it impossible for me to fix the situation even if I wanted to.

It happened so fast I was left to ponder in my room wondering what the fuck I'd just done. Had I pissed Harry off so much that he'd never speak to me again? I can't have, I merely stated the obvious. I still couldn't help but feel like I'd stirred the situation more then necessary- the only way to fix it with an apology.

I could take criticism from my mother perfectly fine- just a thing I'd learnt to cope with over the years, despite my Aspergers. But from Harry, I feared rejection- I didn't want him to say something mean because I knew I'd never get over it. What if I went to apologise and he slammed the door in my face, calling me a nasty brat? What would I do then? I'd burn his house down, that's for sure. But, I couldn't face him being angry at me, not Harry, not anyone- besides my mother, I didn't mind that so much, obviously.

I was so lost.

Soon, the heavy footsteps that had become so engraved into my brain I could recognise them instantly sounded from behind my door. Before I could even give father a chance to knock I yelled "come in". So he did just that.