What a world

Hakuun guided me through the crowded Le village. Although it's my first time in the haven it's not his. Yesterday we only explored the medic center but since he's mostly fine now we took the chance to explore.

"Get all the food you need at half of every five items!"

"One of a kind shield for sale!"

"Pawn of old items here!"

"Get top tear kunai, shuriken and swords here!"

The vendors all shouted different products in the busy streets. We went into the Kunai and Shuriken store as we needed new weapons. The man behind the till didn't question our presence and let us go along. 'Observe'.

___________________________
. .
{C grade Kunai set}  
{D grade shuriken set}
{C+ wind sword}  
{? Lightning sword}
. .
__________________________

Grabbing the lightning sword, Kunai and shuriken set they got there total rang up. "¥55,000 kids." He said in a solum tone.

Tenshi nodded and gave the man the money before dropping the sword with a sheath into her rucksack (read:inventory) along with the sets.

"Man, you weren't lying when you said you were rich. That's enough to buy a low level Phoenix assassin." Hakuun said with a whistle.

"Phoenix clan?" She never heard of them before in cannon.

"Oh right, you wouldn't know since they only give up their resources to clans and rich folk... actually, maybe you should know. Anyway they are assassins, unlike shinobi they don't even go on front lines. Want someone gone then there your guy. Prices range in missions, B-rank ¥50,000, A-rank ¥200,000, S-rank ¥500,00 and S+ is ¥4,000,000. The price is like that so they don't waste time on the little guys."

Interesting, perhaps they get demolished later on and that's why they don't show up in cannon. "Why are they called the Phoenix clan?" She asked in curiosity.

He shrugged. "They don't have Phoenix summons or anything but it's like when you fatally injure one they don't stay down and come back at you."

She nodded. With a reputation like that the other clans will feel threatened and sonner or later team up to abolish them. "Hakuun, what's your chakra affinity? The sword requires a lightning user but it's so good that I would've learned it regardless. If you can use it that will save me the trouble."

Hakuun shifted a little while walking and sighed. "Tenshi, I'm from the Hatake clan. Lightning is my middle name." Although it was a brag she could tell that he disliked the mention of his clan.

It was a shock to her that he was a Hatake because while he has the spiky hair he looked nothing like Kakashi or Sakumo. Then again they were originally from the lightning county so it shouldn't have been a surprise. Still, finding a future prominent clan so early in this world is a surprise. "Great, then I guess you can have it." She replied gently as to not push the topic.

"I've had Kenjutsu training so it will be useful." He replied with enthusiasm.

Looking around she could tell that this place was very rich. The pavements and houses look ahead of their time and food was abundant. But this also makes the village a target so no one stays for to long unless they are a civilian or a shinobi merchant.

Unfortunately, Hakuun's clan is blacklisted and Tenshi looks like a bastard child between the Kaguya and Hyūga clan. That reminded her..."Hey Hakuun, do you know the hand signs to activate the Byakugan?" The system said that she already had it but she didn't know the hand signs.

He narrowed his eyes before nodding. "Should've knew you were part Hyūga. But hey, they normally have lilac or pure white eyes so no one would suspect gold. The hand signs are Horse → Tiger → Boar → Rabbit → Rat → Dog → Boar → Rabbit → Rat → Dog → Ram."

She nodded and memorised them. Showing what clan she's from, even if it's false, shows trust after he gave her his clan name. Naturally, if the clan that blacklisted him was the Hyūga it would've been messy as the spar showed that he could beat her and he may want revenge. However, if the Hatake clan was reduced like this because of the Hyūga then they would not have went to Konoha on principle. 'Observe.'

___________________________
. .
Hatake Hakuun
Age: ?
Level ?
Leaderboard ranking: [50,770,050/2,000,550,668]
. .
__________________________

___________________________
. .
Observe: level up!
Level 2: Check the level of low ranking enemies and mid ranking subordinates
. .
__________________________

Um...excuse me what? He's really strong so no wonder she lost! Is he really six or is she mistaken because that isn't even fair! Well then again 50 million other people could beat him which scares her. "Ah, Hakuun how old are you?" She asks with a slight tremor.

"Hm? Oh, I'm ten years old." He says nonchalantly.

"You're ten years old and that short. I'm almost taller than you." It was hard to keep her voice shouting but she somehow she managed it.

His brows furrowed. "Wait, so how old are you?"

"Six years old and not malnourished. You need to eat some vegetables or something." Tenshi replied. She was originally four but the enchantments showed her at the age of six.

His mouth audibly drops and she has to stifle a chuckle at how ridiculous he looked. "So that's what healthy kids look like. Even in a clan you don't get that much."

Which was sad because not even well off children are treated well. But it made her wonder about the previous owner of this body because even before the enchantments she looked healthy. The system warned her of a backstory that has yet to appear but it's already bugging her. Just who was she really?

AN
Hope you enjoyed a little background information.

19/01/2022