Boss battle

It was kinda weird to go back into the dungeon and leave Hakuun at first but she feels like it's slowly getting better. Taking out her bow and arrow she shot at the unsuspecting zombies from a tree. The skeletons will start shooting after around five seconds so she prepared to jump away.

Expect it didn't happen. That was fine though, as it gave her more time to shoot zombies. However, she's been in the shinobi world long enough to know when somethings up.Boar → Rabbit → Rat → Dog → Boar → Rabbit → Rat → Dog → Ram 'Byakugan.' She managed to cut the seals down by two but it wasn't easy.

The world lit up in a way she was still unused and looked around. There was nothing special to besides a group of skeletons and zombies being closer together. That's not normal. It's a little weird from an outside perspective but for her who has memorised the dungeon she knows this isn't normal.

Turning her Byakugan off she grimaces at the 50 cp loss. The skills don't tell you how much chakra you use when using them so it's annoying to check after losing a lot. Luckily it will regenerate soon so she didn't worry much.

What happened next shocked her greatly though. The world broke open and a giant armoured skeleton emerged. Perhaps she should have saw this coming but it has been a while since she read the manwha to expect this to happen. 'Status.'

___________________________
. .
Name: Tenshi Otsutsuki
Level: 3
Cp: 1210/1250 [+500%] {reg 10/min}
Kekkei genkai: Byakugan {two hidden}
Str: 6
Vit: 7.5 [+50%]
Wis: 10
Int: 11
Agi: 10.5 [+50%]
Dex: 7.5 [+50%]
Points: 2
. .
___________________________

With skills like this it could do some damage. 'Observe.'

___________________________
.                                                                        .
Armoured skeleton boss
Level: 6
Health: 300/300
.                                                                         .
__________________________

Tenshi wanted to cry. What could she do against that?! Sure, maybe the health isn't that great but it's like 50 meters tall! It's times like these when she wishes Hakuun was here. With his lightning blade it would be no trouble for him.

She only has a bow for long range attacks and genjutsu wouldn't work on something without a brain. Running up the skeleton with chakra will probably get her being squashed like a fly.

Alright, although she may only have a bow she can infuse chakra into it. She hasn't done it before and the material is wood so it won't channel well but that's all she's got.

Pouring her base white chakra into the bow she felt like it was about to explode and winced slightly. It wasn't meant for channeling so one ounce to much would definitely break it. Thankfully the system is healing somewhat so she's not completely alone in this.

___________________________
.                                                                        .
New skill unlocked:
item chakra infusion
Perfection: 10%
.                                                                         .
__________________________

Steadying the bow and pulling back the string she aimed and let go of the string. The arrow flew threw the strings and hit the target on the head. Grinning slightly she checked the health again.

___________________________
.                                                                        .
Armoured skeleton boss
Level: 6
Health: 200/300
.                                                                         .
__________________________

'Two more times.' She could do that two more times. As the skeleton noticed her hit it turned to her before running far to fast to be natural. 'Or not.' She thought as she barely dodged the unnatural being.

Grabbing her bow and arrow she shot again. But missed miserably. 'Dead, I'm so dead.' The pile of bones picked itself up and ran towards her again. A stray bone flew out and pierced her in the leg. 'Wow, now I can't even dodge.' She thought bitterly as the skeleton closed the distance between them.

'This is it, I'm gonna die again.' Accepting her fate she made no effort to move. Then a thought hit her, 'wait a second, if I die I can't get Hakuun back for teaming those damn cookies.' 'Gamer mind.'

Calming down and assessing the situation she had three seconds before she was done for. That was alright, it was enough time.

So, she started running toward the skeleton and ran up its arm as it crashed down into the ground. With chakra infused into her legs she ran as fast she could with an arrow in her hand and with all her might stabbed it into the spine causing a crack. It snapped, but that was fine.

The skeleton tried to swat her off but she managed to get the last laugh as it left a small interval which gave her enough time to use another arrow.

___________________________
.                                                                        .
Armoured skeleton boss
Has been defeated
Congratulations!
You have gained a system upgrade.
.                                                                         .
__________________________

Wait, what?

___________________________
.                                                                        .
Beginning loading process
1%....
.                                                                         .
__________________________

WHAT?!

AN
The armoured skeleton got the last laugh in the end because loading took an hour to do.

12/02/2022