Little miss perfect

Unknown POV

"Did you hear about that girl?" A women asks as she wiped out her fan. "It's said that she killed over ten of her own just because they breathed slightly faster than normal."

"Shhh!" Another one hushed before looking around. "The walls and doors have ears here."

The women snorted and waved off the concern. "So what if she hears? Even if that's the case thousands of people spread rumours so theres no need to be so cautious."

She shakes her head and picks up her bag. "She will find soon and you know it. Why throw your life away like this?"

The women-no, girl, smirked slightly as her henge stayed in place. "It's just nice to see who was loyal and who was not."

Normal POV

Tenshi laughed with Hakuun as they made their way to the waterfall font. "And then Suki said 'while that's nice and all my ninken are better marriage material than you.' And the guy kept practising! He eventually got his- um, you know, kicked while Nori and the pups beat him up."

Shaking her head she wiped the tears out her eye. "Ahh, all of that because he thought that he was a 'alpha Inuzuka male' and 'deserved' to be clan head."

"He's actually turned into an alright person now and one of Suki's closest comrades. He was thirteen and a bit of a hot shot but he mellowed out a lot in three years." He commented with small smile.

As they walked around they turned to an alley and saw a girl that looked about eight years old sitting down with her head in her hands. 'Observe.'

___________________________
. .
Shzukesa Nozomi
Age: 7
Level 18
Leaderboard ranking: [47,772,988/2,000,780,866]
. .
__________________________

Damn, whoever this was is stronger than Hakuun. But, she can't just leave a kid like this.

There was nothing wrong with her physically but she did look out of it. But she shouldn't pry to much into her because it's rude and unlike how she met Hakuun, she won't die from no action taken, maybe.

Tenshi signalled for Hakuun to follow her and sat down a meter away from the girl. Nozomi looked like she noticed them but didn't move. They all sat in silence and didn't say anything. It wasn't that the silence needed to be filled but more so the fact that they all felt that their was no need to fill it.

The alleyway wasn't that bad either and seemed to be cleaned regularly so there was no smell or junk. The area was around middle class so it was to be expected.

They all stayed there for who knows how long  before Hakuun pulled her sleeve in a motion to tell her it was time to go. She nodded and walked away with him before sparring the girl a glance to remember her appearance.

Nozomi had black hair that reached just off her shoulders, she had a defined face shape that still had a fair amount of baby fat that indicated that she was from a clan. Unlike her Otsutsuki garb (now kimono but still had the defining details) she had armour that covered most of her body. A war child.

Looking away, Tenshi held Hakuun's hand as she remembered that he was just the same. It was sad to see the child look like that so she vowed to come back.

The next day she came with some of Kayda's home made cookies while Hakuun stayed at home. He thought it was to troublesome.  If she looks hard enough into his ancestry she's sure that a Nara married in somewhere along the line.

She sat down and ate the cookies with her without speaking again. It was strange that she came when there was no reason to but any excuse to not give Hakuun any cookies was enough for her.

They did this again and again for a week straight before Nozomi finally spoke. "Your weird." She stated as if that was her sole reason for being here.

She sighed. Exactly like Hakuun when they first met. "If I'm so weird why do you keep coming back?"

The girl went silent and shrugged. "Names Nozomi." She said without elaborating on her question.

"Tenshi. If you want we could spar in one of the training grounds. I'm not very good but practice is always needed."

Nozomi nodded and from the corner of her eye she could see a small smile. Good, kids shouldn't frown so much.

AN
I'm having trouble replying to comments so I won't be replying to anyone.

22/01/22