Gamer's stick together

The group of children stood awkwardly around the body of the man who had just been killed.

"Ya'know what? He kinda looks familiar." Hakuun said as he rubbed his chin thought.

"That's because he's a Hatake dumbass." The other gamer (Jun) said as he rolled his eyes. "Oh don't look at me like that, we may be fourth cousins or something like that."

Hakuun snapped his fingers as recognition lights up in his eyes. "Oh, he's the stain of the clan! The one that sleeps around with women-ow!"

Tenshi elbowed him in the ribs to tell him to shut up before looking at Jun with sympathetic eyes. "Sorry about him, Hakuun means well but he's a bit insensitive."

Jun shook his head as he waved his hands around in exaggeration. "Oh no, don't even worry about it. He's absolutely right, this man is trash, it's why I killed him."

The girl with white hair smiled at him gently before looking down at the silver haired man and drew more similarities to him and the boy in front of her.

"Sooo," Hakuun started as he eyed the man on the floor. "What do we do with him?"

Tenshi shrugged as she looked towards Jun. "Even if you don't like him he is your father so whatever you decide."

Jun paused as if to think about the answer before speaking up. "Just burn it. No one but dept collectors will be looking for him anyway."

"Does anyone know fire jutsu then?" Tenshi said as she looked on expectingly at the two boys. The only answer she got was silence. "*sigh* So no one actually knows fire jutsu? I mean like someone could've had the decency to be a pyro maniac."

"The Uchiha already make up the majority though." Jun chirped as he started to hit rocks together to start the fire.

"We could just leave him like this ya'know." Hakuun said before looking at the two of them like they were the biggest idiots ever. "Only the prostitutes will miss his income and even then I would doubt they care much for this sleaze."

Tenshi looked to Jun as he contemplated the idea before nodding. What a big waste of time.

He placed down the rocks before sighing. "Well I'm just gonna...leave?" He says before walking away slowly. Tenshi did the most rational thing she could at that moment and smacked him across the head . "Ow!" He yelped and turned back around to face her.

"Are you not a shinobi?! Never turn your back to someone you don't even know! I may be a gamer like you but I may not have been a nice one!" She cursed him in English before shaking her head. "Let's stick together. Safety in numbers and we get to learn from each other."

He nodded dumbly before looking at Hakuun who was looking at him with- pity? He didn't have time to  decipher what that meant for him before Tenshi grabbed him by the arm and leading him into the forest.

'Is this the end? Did I just piss off a super op gamer and they are sending me to my death. Safety in numbers is just a ruse isn't it?' He thought before the rational part of his mind told him that was ridiculous and to shut up.

"We are going to Yoake no ji. It's not to far from here." She said as if that explained everything.

Jun looked at Hakuun helplessly as he replied. "You have been kidnapped. Don't resist."

'Thanks a lot asshole! So much for being in the same clan.' Jun despaired at the lack of help. 'At this rate I'm becoming some rando side character in some fanfic!'

Jun stopped thinking entirely as the author has enough of him and ends this chapter.

AN
I didn't know how to end this chapter properly.

This has been in my drafts for a month and I still don't know what to do with it but it's gonna get published so I can move on.

09/08/2022