🍂 PROLOGUE 🍂

Year 1920,

The entire world was in an complete different phase. A phase where mankind saw various changes and development happen in almost every aspect of life.
Similarly, India who was under the British rule was also seeing many struggles made by its people in order to attain freedom from the clutches of the cruel rulers who though brought development in the nation but were cruel and inhuman who not at all bothered about what the people faced . They just exploited the people in order to maintain their governance.
This was something the nation faced because of the outsiders but there were many internal things which acted as the big loop holes in way of freedom of the nation. These loop holes were to be closed by bringing reforms or we can say 'badlaavs' thus helping in gaining the actual freedom for the nation.
So lets know a little about our badlaav partners who would be a part of this big struggle....

✧~✧

Life was a mess and so was the world around. Everything around was not according to his will yet he was a being who survived all this and was someone who all admired. As a youth of his nation his dream was to see a free India and had many dreams for it. Free nation means not only free from the clutches of foreigners but also from the clutches of age old superstitions, malpractices and also a nation where women would be respected and set free. The 22 years old London returned gold medalist barrister Anirudh Roy Chowdhury was back to his nation with a 'fitoor' to bring reforms in the nation totally unaware of what he was destined for....

✧~✧

Life was full of mischief, playing and doing ' tarks ' and doing things according to her will irrespective of what was going on in the outside world. She was a being who's whole world resided in her Maa , and was someone who was way beyond curious and a person full of questions which was not appreciated in that time and it was termed as not according to the terms meant for a girl of her time. Yet she a 11 years old curious and chirpy girl Bondita Das was least bothered about what people thought about her and how the world worked completely unaware of what she was destined for....

✧~✧

These two people who are poles apart as well as unaware of what they are destined for, what will happen when they meet as per there destiny.
Will they be able come along and be the badlaav partners for the society and as well as be each other's partners for real that is for family life too ?

✧~✧

Please do comment as they matter alot.
And hit the star if u like the story.

-AJAB 🍂